TJ McCoy energizes Gators O-Line

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
TJ Mac has energized ME. He is now my favorite player and the first one since that has caught my eye...............

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I feel like a higher power has answered our cries of Anguish and sent us a man child who is a legacy from the Spurrier era. He ignored conventional wisdom about how tall or how many stars a center in the SEC needs. He is a throwback to when you just knocked the mofos back and kept hitting them harder and lower than they can believe.............He is proof that leaders come in all sizes and places on the field. Chemistry...........chemistry.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am a HUGE critic of Summers as OL coach and the piss poor OL play since he became our OL coach... that being said the second half OL play against LSU was fantastic. We owned the line of scrimmage and it all started with McCoy. I used to know his father at UF.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, Law thinks he'll be here 4 more years.....so does a 2A. :D
Math isnt my strong suit. If Lawgator could do math and science, he'd be Medgator.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Math isnt my strongsuit. If lawgator could do math and science, hed be medgator.

You guys saying McCoy is at the center of our OL's sudden surge ?
Law's days as a math standout are numbered ?

TJ McCoy's human story:
TJ's Dad is struggling with and fighting Leukemia. Dad Tony McCoy was a Gator All-SEC DT ('91) on
Spurrier's first SEC title team. So DJ transferred from NC State to be near to and help his Dad. (Blessings to
NC State Coach Doeren and NCAA authorities for expediting TJ's hardship waiver so he could immedly play.)

Dad Tony visits Shands once per month for treatment.(Thank God for UF's Shands.) Dad's cancer is in remission.
I can imagine how much "fire" TJ's situation puts into his determination. Being a Gator must be a heartfelt bond.

PS>> TJ's lil-brother is a 6'2", 295 lb DT at South Lake HS, class of 2017. He has 2x the HS national average in
solo tackles. He's ranked 402 as state of Florida recruit. There could be intangibles = Dad's & TJ's legacy +
Isaiah is a competitive HS wrestler. (Let's hope he can stay close to home too. Home is 1 hour's drive from
Gainsville.)

Dad Tony, son TJ, and brother Isaiah sure make a fine CFB/Gator-FB positive story exposure. Let's pull
extra hard for this family's success fulfillment.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Very True. McCoy's presence has helped the OL. Now if we can keep Nussy from making bone head play calls and stick with what works.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mccoy was a transfer brah.

I hope McCoy Heart keeps spreading to the rest of the OL this week. We still arent scoring but at keast its better than 3 and out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator