playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They'll feel this way right up until the point when they get some good coaching and start to put d-lineman on their butts. then they'll realize they weren't being taught at all and the change had to take place.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Bottom 5 on Offense
G Tyler Jordan 42.7 — 179 snaps

C T.J. McCoy 45.2 — 379 snaps

QB Malik Zaire 45.8 — 29 snaps

OG Fred Johnson 46.2 — 245 snaps

TE C’yontai Lewis 47.3 — 264

Last year he was grading out really high. This year not so much. TJ has had a rough 2017.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They'll feel this way right up until the point when they get some good coaching and start to put d-lineman on their butts. then they'll realize they weren't being taught at all and the change had to take place.

Agree. I think we easily have the talent to be a 9 win team this year (we should be sitting at 5-2 right now w/ the remaining games all winnable) IF we had a competent coaching staff. And honestly, look at Michigan right now. With a competent coaching staff we likely compete, and if it's close you never know what happens at the end. UGA seems to be a better team than us, w/ a much more competent coaching staff. When these kids get the kick in the butt that Urban Meyer gave our 2005 team, they are going to have a 'the light just came on' moment. Not saying the 2018 team will be much better, but we should be able to compete w/ most teams on our schedule next year - including UGA.

IMO, TJ McCoy should have been moved to DT as soon as he got here. Not that he would have been great, like his dad, but we were thin at the position and suffered a lot of injuries there. At 6'1 (listed) that's not great size for an OL. 6'1 300+ is perfect for a DT, good for leverage and holding your ground. He's done a yeoman's job at C, but seems like he's hit his ceiling. I like the kid and glad he transferred in.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Simmah dahn, mang.

I got nothing against you, nor TJ. I love a kid that gives his all, even if his all isn't enough. And, I've not offered an opinion on TJ, I've simply put your words back to you. I find it very incongruous when someone lists a bunch of bad things against someone, then says "nothing against them". Are all those negative things you listed against him fact, or your opinion? I think you're right on nearly all of it, but it's all against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.