Today's ESPN Car Wash w/ McElwain

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
McElwain and Tabor in NYC for ESPN Car Wash today....I wonder if he'll be asked about our two thugs that got arrested the other day? :D

http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/M...160719_080831_Florida Gators&utm_content=Link

McElwain, Tabor take on New York City for slew of media showings

Florida coach Jim McElwain will be participating in the annual ESPN "Car Wash" on Tuesday, making a trip up to Bristol, Conn., to appear on a variety of shows for the Worldwide Leader.

While he's doing that, star cornerback Jalen Tabor will be doing his own car wash of sorts, stopping off in New Jersey and making a tour of the Big Apple for a day of media interviews. Tabor will visit the set of "Good Mornng America," as well as making a trip to NFL headquarters for a tour. He isn't slated to appear on either GMA or the NFL Network.

"I'm very excited and blessed for this opportunity," Tabor said in a press release. "It's an honor to represent the Gators and let my voice be heard."

Tabor does have various media interviews scheduled with Sports Illustrated and Sirius XM Radio, as well as a conference call later in the day for local and national media.

Meanwhile, McElwain will make appearances on SportsCenter, College Football Live, The Paul Finebaum Show and Highly Questionable with Dan LeBatard.

You can view McElwain's entire TV schedule below.

11:20 a.m. - SportsCenter (ESPN)
1:30-2 p.m. - College Football Live (ESPN)
3:15 p.m. - The Paul Finebaum Show (SEC Network)
4:30 p.m. - Highly Quesitonable (ESPN2)

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure UT coaches will pay close attention just so they can add more to their bulletin board. :lol:

On a side note, I don't think the trash talk against UT will make any difference. If UT needed more motivation for this game, then that's simply another example on top of many as to why they suck.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Mac: "We have freedom of choice, but not freedom of consequences from our choices." Good quote!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... so Tabor is channeling Gator pride ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator