Todd Heap Accidentally Runs Over and Kills 3-Year Old Daughter

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know how you could go on living with yourself. Simply tragic.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I saw this earlier and thought to myself that I wouldnt want to go on living if this ever happened to me. Prayers go out to the family...

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Yep, not sure how you ever have any quality of life again. He needs to be there for his other children but I cannot imagine living the rest of my life with any joy again

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How do you ever recover emotionally?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The death of a child for any reason is something a parent never gets over. It is against the natural order of life and simply devastating in so many ways.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A sad situation but more common than people realize. Its usually backovers however where a parent didn't realize the child had got behind the wheel somehow. This may be another thing self driving cars could mostly eliminate for the most part in the years ahead.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That poor fella's gonna be living a tortured life. I can't even fathom.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh man - that even hurts just thinking about it.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
No words can possibly be adequate for such a tragedy. I don't know if any father could ever escape the torment he is feeling.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
This happened at Hog Waller. Family outing, nobody located the little kid and one of the family members ran over it. Just awful.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Ravens' statement says it as well as I could.

"We cannot imagine the heartbreak and sorrow Todd and Ashley's family feels right now. This is knee-buckling news and an overwhelmingly sad tragedy. Our prayers, our thoughts and our hearts are with the Heaps, who have contributed so much to the Ravens and Baltimore community. We believe their deep faith and tremendous support from friends and family will help them through this unimaginable time."​

...and the Cardinals.
"Our hearts go out to Todd, Ashley and the Heap family. It is a grief that is beyond words and one which no family should ever experience. Hopefully the prayers, love and support of their incredible group of friends and family provide them comfort that along with their strong faith will lead them through this unspeakably difficult time."​

My little girl is nearing 4. I have no idea how I would cope with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.