Tom Herman: Greatest Offensive mind in College football scores 3 in 1st half

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Everybody's dream coach 6-2 Tom Herman has managed 3 points against UCF at home. 21-3 with 1:14 left but UCF could score again.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
giphy.gif

gatorkev85

I've said it before I'll say it again, I'd take Herman in a heartbeat right now over this staff. I don't care who he losses to he's an upgrade over what we've got.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
All I really know about the University of Houston started on the third play of the 1969 season. UH ranked #1 playing at Florida Field. Florida with the ball on the 20. A little guy named Alvarez runs past the safety, way too far for the QB to hit him, when John Reaves throws a strike, hits him in stride and we are ahead 7-0. I still remember telling my date that we have made 'em mad now. Beat the snot out of 'em 52-35, I think. Go Gators.

Gatorphan

Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
All I really know about the University of Houston started on the third play of the 1969 season. UH ranked #1 playing at Florida Field. Florida with the ball on the 20. A little guy named Alvarez runs past the safety, way too far for the QB to hit him, when John Reaves throws a strike, hits him in stride and we are ahead 7-0. I still remember telling my date that we have made 'em mad now. Beat the snot out of 'em 52-35, I think. Go Gators.
Awesome. My first game, but I don't remember a thing.....I was 3 :lol:

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
Is it the fan rage to jump too soon on + or - conclusions.
Reliance & consistency only come with time ... at least some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.