URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't believe Ferg accepted the bet.

Just you and Irtx1.

So if this is correct, you are saying that LDR or a grad transfer will be QB on game 1.
Irtx1 accepts that Franks or Trask will be QB on game 1.
So this does not cover Toney. If Toney is QB on game 1, the bet is a wash?
If not, Toney should be added to the Franks, Trask side of the bet, IMO.

Jay26's stipulation is not accepted...either all in or not Jay26.

Is this what we are going with?

I do more reading than talking, I'll be ok. If I win, everyone is happy.

That is correct sir.

So between the two of you, I need a decision on Toney. If Toney is QB is the bet a wash, or does he belong in the Franks/Trask group?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wait... Cronkrite was to move positions? Where would he have gone? Honest question.

Cronk was recruited to play SS. That's the position they liked him at. They thought he could be all-SEC. He was told that during his recruitment. He wanted to play RB so they promised he'd be given a chance. It didn't work out and they couldn't convince him to switch positions due to his dumba$$ of a father causing problems.

lrtx1

Dec 2, 2014
So basically it's either LDR or a grad transfer vs any QB on the roster?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alright so , If Franks, Trask, Allen, or Toney start, Omar is banned for the 2017 season.
If LDR or a grad transfer is QB in game 1, then Irtx is banned for the 2017 season.

You guys should sweeten the pot and use your Ox bucks to make a bet in the Betting Exchange to make it official. Or at least do it for $1 of ox bucks so that it lets you make the bet and we have it on record.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
What have I done to be banned? All I said is that neither Trask or Franks will start game 1. Take the bet or not. I didn't realize we had people like they do at GatorCountry who want people who don't spew the company line banned.
Company line has nothing to do with it Junior. Just convinced that somewhere a village is missing its idiot, and needs to get him back.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Toney was pretty damn good in high school. Who knows? He may come in here and win the job.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Problem is, NOBODY knows who will start including the coaches............

lrtx1

Dec 2, 2014
Alright so , If Franks, Trask, Allen, or Toney start, Omar is banned for the 2017 season.
If LDR or a grad transfer is QB in game 1, then Irtx is banned for the 2017 season.

You guys should sweeten the pot and use your Ox bucks to make a bet in the Betting Exchange to make it official. Or at least do it for $1 of ox bucks so that it lets you make the bet and we have it on record.

I got 1150 ox bucks to put up. If I need more ox will surely spot me.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got 1150 ox bucks to put up. If I need more ox will surely spot me.
It limits bets to 250. Ox can adjust that manually though. Omar currently has 1,000.

Keep it simple and make it 250.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Law has been stating for months that LDR will be the starter, is he your source?
Dubs and myself has as well, Mac is to stupid and stubborn to go out on a limb and take a chance. He will do whatever it takes town just enough

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dubs and myself has as well, Mac is to stupid and stubborn to go out on a limb and take a chance. He will do whatever it takes town just enough
So you are explicitly saying that LDR WILL be the QB, game 1 against Mich?

BTW, that avatar has really grown on you huh? ;)

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
It limits bets to 250. Ox can adjust that manually though. Omar currently has 1,000.

Keep it simple and make it 250.

I want in on this one...
These Ox bucks are burning a hole in my e-pocket and apparently the Amazon checkout doesn't accept them.

So is this now just an Ox bucks bet or is this also a Ban bet?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I want in on this one...
These Ox bucks are burning a hole in my e-pocket and apparently the Amazon checkout doesn't accept them.

So is this now just an Ox bucks bet or is this also a Ban bet?
it's a ban bet. The Ox bucks bet was just to add to what was already there, and so that there is record of it, August/September is a long ways away :lol:

If Omar wants to do a pure Ox Bucks bet with you, that's up to him.

I don't believe he and Irtx1 have officially made the bet yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator