Tony Romo has another ovarian cyst...out indefinitely

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually its a broken bone in his back. Is this dude done playing football yet? Has he ever played a complete season?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A "like" for the thread title. I snorted.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
one of my buddies is a big Cowboys fan...
Conversation back on the 19th:

IMG_0803.png

IMG_0802.png

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Actually its a broken bone in his back. Is this dude done playing football yet? Has he ever played a complete season?
Really. And when it comes to your back, it's time to give it up. Don't be dumb Tony, say goodbye.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No wonder why he couldn't keep Carrie, probably broke his boner and she moved on to a real guy!

:giggity:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully he can get through the end of the season after he heals up. That rookie looked pretty good but we won't know until the regular season starts if that will translate well.

Romo - the QB in the NFL with the most 4th Quarter comebacks and game winning drives in the past 10 years.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
This is his 3rd back injury. Time to hang it up.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is his 3rd back injury. Time to hang it up.

As a Dallas fan I think he probably should go ahead and hang it up after this season. I am hoping we ended up with a steal with Prescott. From everything I heard about him in college he is pretty humble and a very hard worker. Prescott did say something about being the smartest rookie QB but that is just acting confident I guess. Romo getting these breaks so easy now makes you wonder if has a parathyroid tumor or something like that and it hasn't been diagnosed.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Romo has three different back surgeries before this latest injury, rib injuries, broken collarbone at least twice. At 36, playing without a line for most of his career has taken it's toll. He and his family need to seriously consider life after football.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am hoping we ended up with a steal with Prescott. From everything I heard about him in college he is pretty humble and a very hard worker.

You needed a fullback?

Seriously he needs a damn TON of work. Sketchy accuracy, no ability to read defenses, like all of Dan Mullen's QBs he got worse and worse every year. Youd be better off with the soph version of Prescott (or Tebow or Brantley) before Mullett fvkked them up.

I think he would make a great H back.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You needed a fullback?

Seriously he needs a damn TON of work. Sketchy accuracy, no ability to read defenses, like all of Dan Mullen's QBs he got worse and worse every year. Youd be better off with the soph version of Prescott (or Tebow or Brantley) before Mullett fvkked them up.

I think he would make a great H back.

Hard to say. I guess we will know if he catches on after about 5 games out there with teams having a good amount of film on him. In practice they claim that he has a good football IQ and is catching on to the new system quickly. He also has some nice weapons around him if that RB turns out to be the real deal.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Prescott will be the next Dallas QB, Romo is done. Dak has really good mobility & seems to have some smarts. I bet he does well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator