Tony Romo Quits!

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Did you enjoy that azz whipping my boys put on you?

I was almost a Bucs fan until my wife decided she wanted to stay in Va. Then I was almost divorced.
I hate the Boyz's!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With a 5th string QB, yeah you did.
point being, I wasn't aware 26-20 was an "azz kicking", particularly considering the Bucs were ahead going into the 4th quarter in that game, furthermore, all points from Dallas in the 4th in that game came from FGs. ;)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Smart move, man couldn't stay healthy. Another year or two of getting your ass handed to you isn't worth your long term health.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
point being, I wasn't aware 26-20 was an "azz kicking", particularly considering the Bucs were ahead going into the 4th quarter in that game, furthermore, all points from Dallas in the 4th in that game came from FGs. ;)
L. Thats what went in the win/lose column.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How do you make sense of an undrafted guy from Eastern Illinois ending up quarterbacking the Dallas Cowboys for all those years? I'd call that playing up.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I just remember the Rapist running up to head butt one of the defenders after that D-line jailbreak......classic!

78, it's because Bledsoe, after being dethroned by Brady, got hurt Romo came in and played his azz off. Dude could have maybe taken them to the SB if he had had any support from the front office. Go back and look at the RB and WR he had to throw to and the sht for O-line.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
wasn't the score 26-20?
I also recall the lowly bucs beating the Cowboys the year before...I know, because I was there :grin:

The lowly Bucs did win in '15 against Brandon Weeden or Cassell?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just remember the Rapist running up to head butt one of the defenders after that D-line jailbreak......classic!

78, it's because Bledsoe, after being dethroned by Brady, got hurt Romo came in and played his azz off. Dude could have maybe taken them to the SB if he had had any support from the front office. Go back and look at the RB and WR he had to throw to and the sht for O-line.

Bledsoe didn't really get hurt as much benched on the Monday Night game agaisnt the Giants. Bledsoe was ineffective. The issue wasn't as much as skill positions, as Offensive line and defense didn't get the money it needed.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Underappreciated? Did he ever even win a divisional playoff? Not that I recall. I think he's right about where he should be.

Maybe, maybe no... just posting the article.... In my opinion is not Hall of Fame worthy, but is better than a lot of people choose to remember him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.