Top 25: Ranked by Academics

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
football graduation success rate (GSR)

That isn't even close to being a measure of academic standing. The fact that they mail out degrees makes them the Arizona State of the east not an academic institution.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well doesn't that tell alot. UF needs to get its crap together.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

That isn't even close to being a measure of academic standing. The fact that they mail out degrees makes them the Arizona State of the east not an academic institution.

Exactly - with state schools especially I would think there would be an inverse relationship many times even though we know what goes on with many football players. That would be like saying UF was worse than FSU with the normal student body because more freshman flunked out because the tests are much harder at UF.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

At GSR overall leader is The University of Phoenix.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This analysis is very flawed. How about a redo based on the school's ranking. That might not change number one, but others would be going down a lot.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
And just how many professers did Ernon Lane and his thug teamates have to choke out to get that #12 ranking?
And I not making that up theres a huge story about it. Things like this make me want to just stop following college athletics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.