Toughman Thread

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If nothing else, West Virginia is entertaining. The ring commentary is hilarious, the ring girls are slop hogs, and the crowd is drunker than Cooter Brown.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think the crowd went home after the first video. They're singing in this one and there's one serious knockout here. This one coal miner is fighting in sweat pants and work boots. These people just don't look normal.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OK, here comes the Worlds Largest Knockout Party from Jacksonville, Fla. Gators vs Ball Lickers.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I've seen harder punches by patients while visiting relatives in the local nursing home.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Morgantown WV. Home of UWVaMo. No doubt Grier hooked up with most of those chicks.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cross, this is freakin awesome!

Yeah I thought so too. It's always good to see some Gators kickin that bulldawg ass. The ring girls are much better than in the first two videos as well, especially the last two.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Should I be embarrassed that while I was watching the fla ga fight video I recognized someone I used to know pretty good? Last time I seen him we were getting kicked out of a bar on Jacksonville beach because he pushed someone down.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Should I be embarrassed that while I was watching the fla ga fight video I recognized someone I used to know pretty good? Last time I seen him we were getting kicked out of a bar on Jacksonville beach because he pushed someone down.

Was you at Bert's Circus Bar? :rainbow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.