Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NVGator, Dec 17, 2017.
One of my all time favorites. Brother David can sing. That. Is. All.
Dammit! Now we have the same favorite Christmas song. Ugh!
The original Phantom of the Opera
Clearly the signs are showing that we were meant to be together.
Wonder twins activate!
I'm afraid you're right! Ugh.
What will Sas think? Stop being such a hoar.
I wonder if G5 was eaten by her cats?
Damn I'm glad you're back!
Thanks! I take it you’ve often wondered the same thing.
Top 5, starting with my absolute favorite #1...
1. Please Come Home For Christmas - Eagles, no other artist will do.
2. Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses.
3. Christmas Is The Time To Say “I Love You” - Billy Squire.
4. 12 Days of Christmas - Bob & Doug McKenzie.
5. Run Run, Rudolf! - Chuck Berry. I also like Dave Edmunds version, too.
I hope everyone enjoys some great family time this Christmas!
Traditional you say
Little Drummer Boy
Hark! The Herald Angels
Joy to the World
Oh Come All Ye Faithful
Angels We Have Heard On High
You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.