Transformers Toys

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Anybody still have any of these around? My five year old is really into the ones from the 80’s and my parents misplaced (gave away and won’t admit it) all but a few of mine.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My parents came over at Christmas and gave me all my originals from the 80s. I promised Ox I would give them to him.... but there is no way I can give them up. They are in surprisingly great shape considering what I put them through and the complete storage failure of having them in a Florida attic for 20 years.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My parents came over at Christmas and gave me all my originals from the 80s. I promised Ox I would give them to him.... but there is no way I can give them up. They are in surprisingly great shape considering what I put them through and the complete storage failure of having them in a Florida attic for 20 years.
I was wondering how those looked after your story...glad they held up!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I completely understand and luckily they were made with Diecast, at least the first few years before they changed to plastic.. The ones I still have are in great shape. The GI Joes, not so much because all the rubber bands are rotting. Trying to decide if I want to spend the time fixing them or just take them to the collector store and try to sell. I got him a few that weren't ridiculously priced from the local collector store today that are updated versions they have been putting out the last few years. He basically is looking from all the ones from the 86 movie and luckily most have been reissued the last few years. He really wants the Dinobots (what little boy wouldn't) and they get reissued this year so I'm about to be father of the year with him once they are all out.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
tomhanks-big-transformer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics