Transgender athlete takes spotlight in girls’ track meet

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.theday.com/high-school-sports/20170530/transgender-athlete-takes-spotlight-in-girls-meet

That gave Hall, a Stonington High School junior, even higher expectations for Tuesday's Class M state track and field championship at Willow Brook Park, where she was focused on a repeat in the 100 meters and was also one of the top seeds in the 200, in which she finished in the top 10 in New England last year.

Yearwood is a transgender athlete who competed for Cromwell as a girl for the first time on April 5, winning both sprints in a tri-meet against Portland and Old Saybrook. The Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference “defers to the determination of the student and his or her local school regarding gender identification,” according to a Hartford Courant story about Yearwood earlier in the year.

“It feels really good. I'm really happy to win both titles,” Yearwood said after her performance in the Class M meet. “I kind of expected it. I've always gotten first, so I expected it to some extent. … I'm really proud of it.”

Said Yearwood in the Hartford Courant story of being transgender: “I do hope I inspire people, but not only with track. I hope it inspires people to not hold yourself back just because you're scared of it or it is your first time doing it, or because of other people's negativity.”

DBQ1SLGUMAAjexG-370x246.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbelievable..... What in the hell is the world coming to allowing this.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
WTF!??! Of course this clown is expected to win both titles...he's a GUY racing against GIRLS! And yet, he's proud of it. Go figure. Somebody needs to tell this fruit loop that if you have a 2 balls and a bat, you're a guy and should be competing against other guys. You wanna compete against chicks post-op, have at it. Until then, have some pride and self respect. And what's up with the Connecticut school system allowing how a person feels about their gender identity to dictate this? What a crock of horse dung!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WTF!??! Of course this clown is expected to win both titles...he's a GUY racing against GIRLS! And yet, he's proud of it. Go figure. Somebody needs to tell this fruit loop that if you have a 2 balls and a bat, you're a guy and should be competing against other guys. You wanna compete against chicks post-op, have at it. Until then, have some pride and self respect. And what's up with the Connecticut school system allowing how a person feels about their gender identity to dictate this? What a crock of horse dung!

You might need some sensitivity training sir.

:peabody:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
When entering this discussion, I'm always told biology and gender are separate. Well, this is a perfect example of how that argument is pure BS.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bunch of damned bigots. Soon he'll be in the locker room with your daughters.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who's going to be the first one to defend this dude. I mean girl. I mean......

Oh fuk it.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A generation of media whores and not enough ass beatings... good grief man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.