Trask breaks foot running trick play in practice

If you had to choose one, which would it be?

• Coke

Votes: 94 79.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 25 21.0%

• Total voters

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Would be classic if he plays Saturday.

But then I'm dreaming.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Video of the injury

Giraffe-VS-Lion.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My uneducated guess is Mullen goes with Franks as long as he can against USC on the hope that Jones saves his remaining two games of eligibility for Idaho and the bowl game.

That plan could be easily circumvented by awful play from Franks against USC or FSU and/or injury. I'm pretty sure Mullen doesn't want to play Jones against FSU on the road unless absolutely necessary.

Either way we're kind of effed.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@JakeAllen_14: Hate to see it happen to a guy like him. One of the most genuine, hard working teammate I’ve ever had.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
If Mullen thinks Emory is as mentally fragile as Franks than we are duly screwed beyond comprehension. If he’s not, play the damn kid. No good quarterback is staying til their redshirt junior year anyways. He will play next year and the year after and he’s gone.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta build depth to be able to overcome these injuries. Bama wouldn’t miss a beat and neither would the Dwags. Clemson plugged in a true freshman over the incumbent.
Like we said during the off-season, recruiting is far more important than our record this year.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
In a nod to us older guys, I say we go old school single wing offense, where there was not a position of QB, but that position was known as a blocking back. Direct snap to RB and the play goes from there. We don;t need a QB as we all saw what a terrific "thrower" Franks is the past 2 weeks. No offense, Joe Lee Dunn Jr. as a horrible DC. I was so hoping my view would change of Cousin Eddie and the gang but mean reversion has taken hold of the offense, the defense and oh, the O-line.
Run the triple option with EJ at QB and sometimes Toney. We know chump has an issue with the midline.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn’t Trask also hurt all last season?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta build depth to be able to overcome these injuries. Bama wouldn’t miss a beat and neither would the Dwags. Clemson plugged in a true freshman over the incumbent.
Like we said during the off-season, recruiting is far more important than our record this year.
the good news is, we are recruiting worse than butters

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.