WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:alone:

God, I'm a whiny slit. Fact is our FB and BB programs are in deep **** despite all the rainbows and sunshine.

I swear we have people on here, me, that would be screaming everything is crap on the Championship Team as the clock was ticking down to zero. Big deal! Everyone sucks!.

FIFY whiney boy!

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
:alone:

God, you're a whiny slit. Fact is our FB and BB programs are in deep **** despite all the rainbows and sunshine.

I swear we have people on here that would be screaming everything is fine on the Titanic as she was taking on water. No big deal. It's just some water.
Make your point without the name calling. Do it again and you can take a break. You know the rules.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Make your point without the name calling. Do it again and you can take a break. You know the rules.

LOL. Okay. I'll remember this post when one of the pumpers calls me a name(which is every day). I don't like threats. New mod beating his chest? I play well within the rules. In fact, most of the time I am personally attacked for my opinions of the directions of the programs. I never attack posters. They can't handle the realism.

Are you going to start calling it both ways?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd put him on ignore, but you ****ers won't stop quoting him. :bananaburn:
Good news, if you put him on ignore, you shouldn't see his posts, even if others quote him. The conversation might look funny though :lol:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. Okay. I'll remember this post when one of the pumpers calls me a name(which is every day). I don't like threats. New mod beating his chest? I play well within the rules. In fact, most of the time I am personally attacked for my opinions of the directions of the programs. I never attack posters. They can't handle the realism.

Stop being a pu$$y

:grin:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014

There's no threat. I thought I was being a bit of a sweetheart for giving you the heads up. Do tell me in what world is calling someone a whiny slit not an attack?

And you wouldn't believe how sore my chest is from this past week. King Kong ain't got schit on me.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

I don't like the names, either, but maybe they just snap. I mean, you really do get annoying with your incessant doom and gloom.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you guys really get upset when someone on the internet calls you a name? How do you handle the real world? It's dangerous out there.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I deliver mail. I'm used to it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly don't mind a few names here and there. The personal attacks like someone knows my real life on here is the only downer. Someone at work the other day said they've never not seen me smiling. I bet a lot of us would be surprised in "real" life. I doubt it's as bad/good as one would think.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I honestly don't mind a few names here and there. The personal attacks like someone knows my real life on here is the only downer. Someone at work the other day said they've never not seen me smiling. I bet a lot of us would be surprised in "real" life. I doubt it's as bad/good as one would think.

Jack Nicholson as the Joker was always smiling, but he was a psychopath. Anyway, maybe if you brought a little of that sunshine here from work, you wouldn't sound like the most miserable human being on Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.