Treon "absolutely wants to stay at UF" - Orlando Sentinel

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There have been some silly posts that Machen's comments would make Treon "uncomfortable" with returning. Of course they were total horse****.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...rris-hopes-to-stay-gators-20141009-story.html

Huntley Johnson, Harris’ attorney, said he is confident his client will never be charged with a crime in connection with the sexual assault and battery claims.
A combination of the criminal investigation and a student code of conduct review process with a lower burden of proof have clouded Harris’ future at UF.

“He absolutely wants to stay at the University of Florida as a student and a student athlete,” Johnson said.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How is Ox going to feel about all these Treon threads?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Treon, the truth will come out and you will be exonerated. Stay!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just as I suspected, Treon understands that the Univerity's actions were the best for all involved. This is yet another sign that he may not have done it. I may be let down, but I'm pulling for the kid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised Navy hasn't merged the whole board into one big thread.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In cases like this, the actions are taken in regards to the student, not the athlete. So just remember, it is not about him being a football player, it is about him being a student and minimizing contact with the student population while the investigation is ongoing. Online classes is a fair compromise, in my opinion.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I vote Treon stays & Foley goes.

By the new definition of "proof" Muschamp & Foley should be suspended, nay...arrested for raping the football program.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully this all gets sorted out soon and he is allowed back on the team if found innocent. If he is reinstated, then I'll be curious to see if he returns to the #2 spot or if WM keeps him out of rotation even a few more weeks after he's back.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Treon does stay if the evidence shows he is innocent.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
G8RNGA;n74532 said:
Hopefully this all gets sorted out soon and he is allowed back on the team if found innocent. If he is reinstated, then I'll be curious to see if he returns to the #2 spot or if WM keeps him out of rotation even a few more weeks after he's back.

I think that will depend on the product on the field at that point. If Driskel, "One-Punch" Skylar, or Grier starts to run the offense efficently then I could see him slowly getting back into the grove. If not, I bet he will be worked in quickly.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
G8RNGA;n74532 said:
They are in an odd position now for sure. If Grier gets any snaps I would imagine Treon falls back to #3.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator2002;n74523 said:
Well I guess there goes someone's opinion.....Fev.... :stickpoke:

My opinion was I could possibly see him leaving after all of this. I never said he would go for sure. I said I wouldn't blame him if he did after all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.