Coke!
dEG4QyP.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes he’s just “doing his job,” (funny how when Grier was excelling, he was just “doing his job,” yet when Harris struggles, there is a deflection toward the other 10 players around him not performing – just sayin’) Marty Cohen 247 Sports

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes he’s just “doing his job,” (funny how when Grier was excelling, he was just “doing his job,” yet when Harris struggles, there is a deflection toward the other 10 players around him not performing – just sayin’) Marty Cohen 247 Sports
Uhhhhh, thats really not true. Remember when Grier couldnt score vs Kintucky and Mizzu? Thise of us with any sense at all blamed the OL.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Uhhhhh, thats really not true. Remember when Grier couldnt score vs Kintucky and Mizzu? Thise of us with any sense at all blamed the OL.
Law, don't rain on the parade. We were unstoppable and scoring 70+ a game with Grier at the helm.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oh, it's the OL that throws those floaters up there and holds the ball forever and can't see wide open receivers right in front of them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law, don't rain on the parade. We were unstoppable and scoring 70+ a game with Grier at the helm.
I'm sorry. I just didnt have enough caffeine and forgot all about that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's ok to admit the offense was playing better when grier was behind center. Even though that would probably kill you.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's ok to admit the offense was playing better when grier was behind center. Even though that would probably kill you.
We had one good game against Ole Miss and one good quarter against the Vols. The offense has been pretty pedestrian other than that...no matter who was behind center.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We had one good game against Ole Miss and one good quarter against the Vols. The offense has been pretty pedestrian other than that...no matter who was behind center.
Nobody's saying we were world beaters. But unlike treon, he was improving.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Remember, Grier was QBing his first 6 games in the SEC. He was progressing, progressing at
succeeding more & more behind a poor OL. Note, Grier was learning how to lead his team,
adapting to an inexperienced outmatched OL. As is to be expected, the OL seems getting
better at pass blocking, maintaining the pocket. I'd say Grier would lead himself, his receivers,
and his OL into further betterment all belonging to this team growth.

Next year right off, hope Grier practices as #1 QB, and leads these gators to win the SEC CG.
Hope his pass threat opens up greatly our running gains.

I hate our D has to have such a %load at winning the game for us with inadequate help
from our slothful O.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You are all wrong, treon drinks Colt 45 Malt Liquor

That's not a strong enough gun. He need more juice. Perhaps some Remington 30-06 bourbon would help his throws have a little more zip in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb