Treon Harris Rant

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Says the guy calling a 17 year old "Trash." :lol::lol::lol:

Don't smoke, but thanks for the suggestion. A nice Woodford Reserve or Jameson Black Barrel usually does the trick, though.
Never had Black Barrel, but Woodford Reserve is some overrated stuff, some real overrated stuff.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is the whole point of what the two of us are trying to say. Nobody said not to criticize the kid. Nobody said he was above criticism. I've personally made some criticisms of Treon in multiple threads the last couple days. Just don't be an asshat about it. Have some damn class.

Sas... what about the video did you find so offensive? I'm curious. I thought it was funny, but I didn't catch any real bad bashing. I felt like the guy was frustrated and bashing Treon's play... which deserves bashing. So what was so offensive to you in that video which promted your initial post?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Never had Black Barrel, but Woodford Reserve is some overrated stuff, some real overrated stuff.
To each his own. Give the Black Barrel a try. If you like regular Jameson, you're sure to like this stuff, it's smooth as butter.

Sas... what about the video did you find so offensive? I'm curious. I thought it was funny, but I didn't catch any real bad bashing. I felt like the guy was frustrated and bashing Treon's play... which deserves bashing. So what was so offensive to you in that video which promted your initial post?
I didn't even watch the video, it's not worth the click. I'm sure it's just like every other pathetic fan video complaining about their team. Only difference is, we laugh AT our rivals when they do this crap.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't even watch the video, it's not worth the click. I'm sure it's just like every other pathetic fan video complaining about their team. Only difference is, we laugh AT our rivals when they do this crap.

So you have no idea what you are complaining about in this case... you are assuming the person was blasting Treon as a person and not blasting his play. You didn't take the 5 minutes to listen to the video, but you have easily spent more than 5 minutes on this thread...

Watch the video... you might find out it is not as bad as you expect.

I didn't take you for one to stereotype and just make an assumption without having the facts.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So you have no idea what you are complaining about in this case... you are assuming the person was blasting Treon as a person and not blasting his play. You didn't take the 5 minutes to listen to the video, but you have easily spent more than 5 minutes on this thread...

Watch the video... you might find out it is not as bad as you expect.

I didn't take you for one to stereotype and just make an assumption without having the facts.
It was more a commentary on the stuff I've read on this board and GSMB over the last..........5 years.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Josh Pray is as funny as a bad case of shingles. Hopefully Treon can force a nice big plate of STFU down his throat. This lame son of a bitch will be the first to be 'celebrating' if we win Saturday too.....book it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To each his own. Give the Black Barrel a try. If you like regular Jameson, you're sure to like this stuff, it's smooth as butter.
Never been a big fan of Irish Whiskey except for the occasional shot. Scotch neither. As far as bourbons, Baker's, Basils, Knob Creek are all nice. Eagle Rare is pretty good for a cheaper one. Booker's is a great bourbon, but I'm not quite there yet, it's a beast.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmm. Two points...

First point: Soooooo, I should be all rainbows and sunshine because Treon has given his all to the team and Gatornation? His performance, weed usage, arrest, and suspension of his own say he hasn't given his all to the team, in my opinion. Looks more like he gave his all to Treon... Maybe, just maybe, if he didn't smoke weed, and didn't put himself into bad situations, he'd have been more prepared to come in and lead the team. Nobody on this board can state any player has given his ALL to the team, because none of us are qualified to know that except for that player and his coach. Sure, the player will tell you that they did, but results speak volumes...

Second point: Its not ok to badmouth Treon for his performances on and off the field, but I can badmouth people on this board. I can't say Treon sucks, but I CAN say that a poster here on this board sucks? Wow. I didn't realize that this is the way it works. Consider me enlightened.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmm. Two points...

First point: Soooooo, I should be all rainbows and sunshine because Treon has given his all to the team and Gatornation? His performance, weed usage, arrest, and suspension of his own say he hasn't given his all to the team, in my opinion. Looks more like he gave his all to Treon... Maybe, just maybe, if he didn't smoke weed, and didn't put himself into bad situations, he'd have been more prepared to come in and lead the team. Nobody on this board can state any player has given his ALL to the team, because none of us are qualified to know that except for that player and his coach. Sure, the player will tell you that they did, but results speak volumes...

Second point: Its not ok to badmouth Treon for his performances on and off the field, but I can badmouth people on this board. I can't say Treon sucks, but I CAN say that a poster here on this board sucks? Wow. I didn't realize that this is the way it works. Consider me enlightened.
They don't call you WillGetIn for nothing, do they. Maybe it should be WillGetIt. :lol:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Josh Pray is as funny as a bad case of shingles. Hopefully Treon can force a nice big plate of STFU down his throat. This lame son of a ***** will be the first to be 'celebrating' if we win Saturday too.....book it.

So he can't critcize Treon and root for him to succeed? I think Treon is probably our best option at QB right now, but I don't think he is a QB for the future. I think he would be much better in the slot. That is probabably Treon's best route to the NFL as well. There is no way he gets a look as a QB in the NFL, so he might as well start working on a new position now if his goal is to make it to the league.

I've been on this board for years and I can't believe people think there is something wrong with criticizing play or coaching. I stood by Muschamp while he was our coach and wanted him to succeed... even when the end was near. I hope every Gator succeeds, but that doesn't mean I can't criticize their play if they make bad decisions. When I do criticize their play... it doesn't mean I can't celebrate when they reach the level of success I was hoping for.

So why shouldn't he be the first to celebrate... he is a Gator fan.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
FFS, both MJM and myself have said MULTIPLE times that we don't care if anyone criticizes his play. Both of us have done it ourselves. Once again, for those with reading comprehension problems, just be an adult and have some class about it. Is that really too much to ask?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who is saying we can't criticize the play of the players???
FFS, both MJM and myself have said MULTIPLE times that we don't care if anyone criticizes his play. Both of us have done it ourselves. Once again, for those with reading comprehension problems, just be an adult and have some class about it. Is that really too much to ask?

Yes. :lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Criticism of play is warranted, no doubt. Going on the internet with a video saying I am the biggest Gator fan in the world then rambling on for 5 minutes not only makes you look like an ass hole, but gives every rival cannon fodder forever. Pray's 'career' must be hurting to pull a stunt, dying for attention.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Now that's one classy post there folks.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So he can't critcize Treon and root for him to succeed? I think Treon is probably our best option at QB right now, but I don't think he is a QB for the future. I think he would be much better in the slot. That is probabably Treon's best route to the NFL as well. There is no way he gets a look as a QB in the NFL, so he might as well start working on a new position now if his goal is to make it to the league.

I've been on this board for years and I can't believe people think there is something wrong with criticizing play or coaching. I stood by Muschamp while he was our coach and wanted him to succeed... even when the end was near. I hope every Gator succeeds, but that doesn't mean I can't criticize their play if they make bad decisions. When I do criticize their play... it doesn't mean I can't celebrate when they reach the level of success I was hoping for.

So why shouldn't he be the first to celebrate... he is a Gator fan.

See what you've done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.