Treon Harris suspended indefinitely - Accuser drops complaint

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorhunter;n71829 said:
I won't link it just because I don't like him but Bianchi may have written his first article ever that I agree with. He basically said that UF needs to be done with Treon regardless of the outcome of this case. In my opinion, It was spot on. In today's climate, UF needs to distance itself as far away as possible from Treon and this situation. Hate it for the kid if he is never charged but he's talented enough he will land somewhere else. The university cannot afford to be tarnished by the speculation that will surround this case for the foreseeable future. Fsu will always be the school that trotted a potential rapist out on the field every Saturday to lead their team. We don't want that label. You can look up the article if you're curious.

I would not agree with that assessment if, and only if, he was falsely accused. He should not be punished for someone elses actions. The school has handled this perfectly, thus far. The school will not be tarnished for allowing him back, if it is shown that she lied.

That said, under just about every other scenario, he should be gone. Until we know more, I have no problem with the current position the school is taking, and I believe it to be the most appropriate, at least for the time being.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I hope to god he is innocent but has any defense lawyer came to and said publicly:

"yes, my guy did it. he's guilty and I expect him to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That's our only statement at this time. Thank you."

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gatorhunter;n71829 said:
I won't link it just because I don't like him but Bianchi may have written his first article ever that I agree with. He basically said that UF needs to be done with Treon regardless of the outcome of this case. In my opinion, It was spot on. In today's climate, UF needs to distance itself as far away as possible from Treon and this situation. Hate it for the kid if he is never charged but he's talented enough he will land somewhere else. The university cannot afford to be tarnished by the speculation that will surround this case for the foreseeable future. Fsu will always be the school that trotted a potential rapist out on the field every Saturday to lead their team. We don't want that label. You can look up the article if you're curious.

Bianchi is hust stirring the pot, as usual. Why not handle things exactly the way they're being handled? The University is on top of things, is fully cooperating, and has suspended him from all team activities until it gets cleared up. Assuming no charges were ever filed and no evidence showed that he did anything wrong, why would he need to be removed from the school he chose to play for and have his life substantially altered?

Now, keep him on a short leash as a result and explain that he is on a different playing field than everyone else, sure. But to dismiss a kid on baseless allegations(which is his stance) is ridiculous.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorhunter;n71829 said:

Bianchi's an idiot, and this is an idiotic viewpoint. What if the story about it being a scorned girlfriend is true? Get rid of him for pissing off some broad who thought she was the only hen in the hen house?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n71863 said:
Bianchi's an idiot, and this is an idiotic viewpoint. What if the story about it being a scorned girlfriend is true? Get rid of him for pissing off some broad who thought she was the only hen in the hen house?

Duke Lacrosse comes to mind... Let's get a few more details before we run him off...

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Unless the girl comes out and admits she made the whole thing up (doubtful) then that cloud of uncertainty will continue to follow him and the university around even if charges aren't filed. Unfortunately it's not worth it to bring that sort of publicity to the school/program.

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014

I just can't fathom anyone taking this route for revenge. Whatever happened to just banging his best friend?

Do you have any proof? Would like to see the link to the source of this allegation.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn't have to be proven that she lied for him to have the cloud lifted. If the only proof she has is her word, other factors will come to light in the form of character witness info. For example if they dated, was he cheating on her, etc will come out at some point. If she had no involvement with him prior to Sunday morning, then the cloud is heavy....charge or no charge.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorhunter;n71829 said:

I couldn't disagree with you or bianchi more. This is retarded

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorhunter;n71894 said:
Unless the girl comes out and admits she made the whole thing up (doubtful)

I've met more women crazy enough to make fake allegations than men nasty enough to commit rape. You are jumping the gun.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I 100% agree.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao: at you guys fighting over who's speculation is right and who's theory is wrong!

You guys are a treat on a slow day.

What ever happened, someone will be punished and the team will suffer because of the distraction.

As I said yesterday..... We (Florida Gators) are screwed!

The Higher Power hates us!

:run:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator