Treon Harris wins starting job...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Good for him....

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...eon-harris-named-starting-qb-tennessee-state/

Former Gator Treon Harris named starting QB at Tennessee State

Treon Harris has just earned his second opportunity to run a college offense. The former Florida starting quarterback signed with Tennessee State in January and has beaten out O’Shay Ackerman-Carter for the starting role with TSU.

This news comes via Mike Organ of the Tennessean. After starting 15 games for Florida, the former Gator will now get his chance to redeem himself with Tennessee State.

While TSU is a far cry from Florida, Harris claimed he had some Division I offers after leaving the SEC program but chose to attend Tennessee State in order to compete for the starting role with the team.

“It was about me going to a school where I could compete and start playing,” Harris said in regards to why he chose Tennessee State.

Harris also spoke about the tough decision to leave the Florida program.

“It was a tough process, but I stayed patient, stayed humble, I just prayed and talked to God every night about it,” Harris explained.

Harris threw for 2,695 yards, 18 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions in two seasons with the Gators from 2014-2015.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
What does he have to redeem himself for on the field? UF won the SEC East with him. It is not like anyone thinks he wasted a bunch of QB talent while at UF.

Now maybe he needs to redeem himself off the field. If so, he can only do that by behaving. Nothing he does on the field will redeem any off field problems.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wish him the best. Show those people that their team can thrive off the QBs UF shaves off. Also, all so you can have the joy from football that you earned in your High School career. Go Once-Gator Treon.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Do they have any o linemen who are over 6 ft?

If so, he's doomed

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll bet you ten bucks that he's awful even for them.
Admit it, you hate black QBs.

You already admitted your father is Robert Byrd, and you hope to become the Grand Dragon yourself some day.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
While TSU is a far cry from Florida, Harris claimed he had some Division I offers after leaving the SEC program but chose to attend Tennessee State in order to compete for the starting role with the team.
:trump:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Just the ones that really suck though......It's amazes me that there are now 3 coaches who can't tell the difference between a QB and a punt returner...Bad thing is 2 of them were/are at UF....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Wish him the best. He sucked for us, but it wasn't all on him. His coaches sucked, his OL sucked and he only had a receiver or two worth a flip.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
He will do good there at a small time school where his athleticism will take over and cover up his bad QB skills. It's a win win for both ( all three including us)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wish him the best. He sucked for us, but it wasn't all on him. His coaches sucked, his OL sucked and he only had a receiver or two worth a flip.
One sex assault allegation, maybe bad luck. Two? Fvkk him.

He is lucky he isn't in prison.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

You already admitted your father is Robert Byrd, and you hope to become the Grand Dragon yourself some day.
hell, he bytched about a fully clothed woman as my avatar, but he was happy as could be with the confederate avatar. So he atleast loves hates blacks more than he like hot chicks

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully he can find some measure of success, which is the same thing I say about all our transfers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.