Treon's days may be numbered - now cited with driving w/o license

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n135247 said:
If I had a son, he'd look like Treon Harris.

Gee you are now a shorter version of the president??? He He He!!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n135233 said:
Gee if it was your son would it not be a big deal. Not paying enough attention to not drive a car without a license. Not smart enough not to be driving around with drugs? Now if it was my son I would be quite upset for him being so foolish or stupid.

He's over 18 so there's not much his parents can do about it. Sure, I'd be disappointed, but it's a traffic citation for crying out loud.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
QueenCityGator;n135191 said:
He should have been pulled over for Driving Under the Influence of Bad Coaching (DUIBC).

jeff-driskel-scooter-jorts-florida.png

Where is the DISLIKE button?

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n135256 said:
He's over 18 so there's not much his parents can do about it. Sure, I'd be disappointed, but it's a traffic citation for crying out loud.

Seriously? It was a traffic violation with drugs. This scholarship is worth a fortune, now and for the future (assuming he gets an education). You would really not be concerned?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n135274 said:
Seriously? It was a traffic violation with drugs. This scholarship is worth a fortune, now and for the future (assuming he gets an education). You would really not be concerned?

Just don't think its that big a deal. I would venture to guess about 40% of the students smoke weed and and 95% violate traffic laws routinely. I'm not saying he should be given a trophy, but it's not like he stole something.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n135318 said:
WTF does that mean?
You seem to be wound up pretty tight lately. If someone cut a loud fart you'd jump three feet in the air. You okay? We can counsel you.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I'm going to let you figure it out. It's really, really simple. There is one main message and a second little jab. Good luck

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Ray Finkle;n135326 said:
I'm going to let you figure it out. It's really, really simple. There is one main message and a second little jab. Good luck
So Driskel is supposed to be a cat who just fires bullets?

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
oxrageous;n135322 said:
You seem to be wound up pretty tight lately. If someone cut a loud fart you'd jump three feet in the air. You okay? We can counsel you.
:therethere:
Will you be the yellow face on the right side, and I'll be the yellow face on the left side?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n135256 said:

Really? What's a UF education worth these days 150K-200K? Not to mention this happened on the 13th. Funny how Mac contacted the Louisville commit on the 14th? And it's the second time he's been involved with the law in a little over 2 months. Yeah, I'd be a little more than disappointed :boom:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With what he has already dealt with he has a higher sense of urgency to keep out of trouble. Sure a citation is not a huge issue in the grand scheme of things. But if this was the only issue that had come up we might never hear about it. I' m sure Coach Mac is going to do what he has to. And it could be a sign for both parties. UF's stand we're going after the best talent regardless of who's here. TH's, I'd better get my crap together.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n135137 said:
Some don't bother with a driver's license if they can't afford a car & car insurance. You need your own car (in good working condition) to take the test. Not every high school kid has a car available to learn to drive and then go to go take the test. More to it than the license fee.

That may be but I don't think that TH is in the "some" that you speak of. His Dad is a college football coach at the University of Miami. Miami be a cesspool aside, I'm quite certain Dad is making a six figure salary.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Alagator;n135379 said:
That may be but I don't think that TH is in the "some" that you speak of. His Dad is a college football coach at the University of Miami. Miami be a cesspool aside, I'm quite certain Dad is making a six figure salary.

My comments weren't about TH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.