Treon's days may be numbered - now cited with driving w/o license

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Usually with dwlsr/ operating with no DL will get dropped and you pay a fine. If I was a betting man he probably went and got his DL so he was just fined. In other words adjudication withheld

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator;n152088 said:
Usually with dwlsr/ operating with no DL will get dropped and you pay a fine. If I was a betting man he probably went and got his DL so he was just fined. In other words adjudication withheld

Probably that or they just change the charge to a civil non criminal one (without knowledge).

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Some don't bother with a driver's license if they can't afford a car & car insurance. You need your own car (in good working condition) to take the test. Not every high school kid has a car available to learn to drive and then go to go take the test. More to it than the license fee.

Excellent point. They say many young people today are not as into the driving thing as they used to be, Probably because of all the tiny little puZZY cars they have now. WHEN I WAS a young man it was all about the muscle cars........(never had one though, too poor)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n152108 said:
Excellent point. They say many young people today are not as into the driving thing as they used to be, Probably because of all the tiny little puZZY cars they have now. WHEN I WAS a young man it was all about the muscle cars........(never had one though, too poor)

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n152108 said:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damn I was expecting a public execution or at least life without given the severity of the crime some of you doooshenozzles described.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sharia rules could get him stoned … oh, that's college rules too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.