Trouble for FSU

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I would feel better about commenting here, but given our situation I will just say I am not surprised.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, maybe that'll shut them up a little bit for a while. They've been enjoying our situation plenty enough.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
FSU went on to win the national championship that season, and several key players on that team took online hospitality courses on coffee, tea and wine run by Mark Bonn and assisted by Christina Suggs. :lol:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
FSU went on to win the national championship that season, and several key players on that team took online hospitality courses on coffee, tea and wine run by Mark Bonn and assisted by Christina Suggs. :lol:
Classes sound legit...

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Well, maybe that'll shut them up a little bit for a while. They've been enjoying our situation plenty enough.

That's happy-talk and about as likely to happen as Democrats and MSM reducing criticism of and resistance to all things Trump.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't this old news? Why do I feel like we've heard this before?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-02-05/sports/fsuprobe05_1_aass-wetherell-athletic

Florida State professor says his online music course, which football players cheated on, was a 'state-of-the-art class'

February 5, 2008|By Andrew Carter, Sentinel Staff Writer

TALLAHASSEE -- The professor of the online music course that is the focal point of Florida State's investigation into academic fraud by athletes told the Orlando Sentinel he "wrote a beautiful class and it was abused."

During an exclusive interview with the Sentinel last week, Dale Olsen described how "MUH 2051: Music of World Cultures"-- a course designed for non-music majors -- became a breeding ground for academic dishonesty without his knowledge.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
But yes, this is a joke and that title has to be vacated...to go with this they had Winston's rape situation, multiple preferential treatment from cops on an unseemly amount of criminal interactions

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I've not buying this story. FSU players are usually to busy raping and hitting women to cheat on tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.