Trouble in Knoxville - sexual assault investigation

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Where are the Tally PD and F$U UA Dept when you need them?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good to see another SEC school do the right thing.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
They had a RB and basketball player also involved in a sexual assault over the summer that didn't get reported. Brick by brick.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
FSU fans will be confused and take this to mean the players have been found guilty. They just don't seem to grasp that most places suspend the athlete while the investigation is ongoing. Just watch, they'll be bragging again that winston wasn't suspended because he was never charged.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n108841 said:
FSU fans will be confused and take this to mean the players have been found guilty. They just don't seem to grasp that most places suspend the athlete while the investigation is ongoing. Just watch, they'll be bragging again that winston wasn't suspended because he was never charged.

This is actually spot on... i had a moron nole homer tell me, and this is a direct quote from her post in comparing winston and treon situations, "Harris was benched solely to avoid public outcry. UF has no spine and obviously cares far more about public opinion then (sic) taking care of the kids who kill themselves to fill UF's pockets." She also went on to say FSU embodies total class and is a model university for the nation. And she had a ton of "likes" from fellow homers.

It made me laugh, and also feel sorry for braindead sheeple. In tally world, the player is above the university and a person's rights in a court of law are confused with their priveledge of playing scholarship ball. To them innocent until proven guilty in a court of law means you can't bench someone, punish them or pull their scholarship until they have been found guilty in a courtroom. It truly is a mind boggling leap and one that only f$u fans are stupid enough to fall for.

I guess Misery was classes for kicking greene-beckam off the team since no charges were filed, vandy was classless for kicking those guys accused of rape b/c not all got charged, georgia over nick marshall and mettenberger, etc etc etc... noles are so dumb.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
fsu fans are sick dastards!

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n108867 said:
This is actually spot on... i had a moron nole homer tell me, and this is a direct quote from her post in comparing winston and treon situations, "Harris was benched solely to avoid public outcry. UF has no spine and obviously cares far more about public opinion then (sic) taking care of the kids who kill themselves to fill UF's pockets." She also went on to say FSU embodies total class and is a model university for the nation. And she had a ton of "likes" from fellow homers.

It made me laugh, and also feel sorry for braindead sheeple. In tally world, the player is above the university and a person's rights in a court of law are confused with their priveledge of playing scholarship ball. To them innocent until proven guilty in a court of law means you can't bench someone, punish them or pull their scholarship until they have been found guilty in a courtroom. It truly is a mind boggling leap and one that only f$u fans are stupid enough to fall for.

I guess Misery was classes for kicking greene-beckam off the team since no charges were filed, vandy was classless for kicking those guys accused of rape b/c not all got charged, georgia over nick marshall and mettenberger, etc etc etc... noles are so dumb.

This literally made me mad. UF is spineless because we suspend the player during a sexual assault investigation but FSU is a model university because they let an alleged rapist continue to play? That takes delusionole to a new level.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

Pocahantas got rocky topped on national television

Attachments

• conv_1349.jpg
    conv_1349.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 57

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Okeechobee Joe;n109247 said:

Pocahantas got rocky topped on national television

one of the worst days of my life...to see the hillbillies succeed, even against the clowns, is a travesty. The alternative would have sucked just as badly...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure from the beginning of this FSU considered their chances at winning an NC was as down as winning the
Powerball lottery, so they aligned with the Devil and it fit so well because they'd "tried on" the coat of tails many
times before…. there's no telling how many FSU ballers have gotten away with barking-back at a Police-dog with
nary a mention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator