Troy waltzes into Nebraska and sends them to 0-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Probably because your delivery makes people want to rearrange your face.
Sas, don't hate me for saying this, but Ox's post just made me spit out my coffee from laughing.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And, BTW, the weak sked argument doesn't hold water. UCF didnt get any special favors. Everyone in the AAC plays the same weak sked.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Frosty the husker
Laid a big fat egg today
with his offensive mind and that lard ass line
they had no way to play
Frosty the husker
Came to Lincoln as favorite son
But the sunshine state should have been his fate
where he couldve had much more fun
Now football coaching is so simple cause we learned it here
but how many of you could do it without that never finished beer?
Frosty the husker has reality right now
with his slow white boys and and a system with noise
he may never again hear "wow"

btw the way I have met Sas and a nicer guy you could not want to meet. His wife is even nicer. Just ask BNA (an impartial observer) :)

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
Because he had a very good QB in Milton. Very quick decision maker, accurate, good runner. Perfect for his system.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sas, don't hate me for saying this, but Ox's post just made me spit out my coffee from laughing.
The fact that he and Detroit wimped out on showing up yesterday and went to BNA’s RV Friday night made me spit out my Gatorade yesterday morning.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Nebraska will probably be 0-3 after next Saturday since they're facing Michigan.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The fact that he and Detroit wimped out on showing up yesterday and went to BNA’s RV Friday night made me spit out my Gatorade yesterday morning.
it was sort of telling (smelling) but I know DG is a good guy,,,,,,,,,,,must have been an outside influence.........no collusion, mind you ;)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, did you guys snub the tailgate yesterday?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Because he had a very good QB in Milton. Very quick decision maker, accurate, good runner. Perfect for his system.
Who he recruited, by the way.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I thought I read that their QB is a walk on, their first string person is hurt. Why that happened has little to nothing to do with the HBC.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Who he recruited, by the way.
Yes out of JUCO. I totally blame Mullen for not getting a JUCO DT QB like Terry Wilson. I know he tried to recruit him but maybe he should have really pursued him or other JUCO DT QBs. I have no idea why he thought he could make Franks or Trask into decent QBs.

Last edited:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Scott Frost will regret going to Nebraska over Florida.

Since he is from there I doubt he will even consider it. He is getting paid, and lives near his family, probably with less pressure to boot.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Sorry, he did bring in Adrian Martinez, a freshman who started and then got injured.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I heard you three were having Zimas at an undisclosed location discussing the Tgate conspiracy to undermine GatorChat
Coach, our UF runs directly coincided with one another. I would relish the opp to meet you.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Coach, our UF runs directly coincided with one another. I would relish the opp to meet you.
ditto. I would ask you a million questions about your ties to coaches and sports writers........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.