Troy waltzes into Nebraska and sends them to 0-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ditto. I would ask you a million questions about your ties to coaches and sports writers........
I'll be up at some point before the season's done. We stay with a buddy and his wife up in the Millhopper area. We'll hook up and do lunch or dinner.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Ox, did you guys snub the tailgate yesterday?

Where oh where has apathetic Ox gone?
Where oh where can he be?
Throwing darts at Mac’s face but no Ox in the place
And yet was a perty kewl place to be!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yes out of JUCO. I totally blame Mullen for not getting a JUCO DT QB like Terry Wilson. I know he tried to recruit him but maybe he should have really pursued him or other JUCO DT QBs. I have no idea why he thought he could make Franks or Trask into decent QBs.
No, not out of JUCO. He recruited him from HS and persuaded him to come to Orlando from Hawaii.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Fire Frost. They may never win again.
People are making all kinds of excuses for Frost's lack of success so far this year but will not make the same excuses for Mullen. But our situations are eerily parallel. A total mess last year, new offensive and defensive system, no proven QBs, very shaky OL, a so-so defense.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
He will be alright in the long run if he can get some decent recruits there. Never see them threatening OSU etc. however.

Kelly is the one we dodged a bullet on as he isn't even making an effort in recruiting right now. I bet Kelly is canned at the end of year 3.
Lol no. Kelly will have them contending for the cfp by year 4.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Lol no. Kelly will have them contending for the cfp by year 4.

Insanity. The likelihood of him even being there by year 4 is seriously in question. He wanted a little brother job and he got one. He’ll probably struggle to stay above .500 against AzSt, USC and Utah, which will likely prevent him from even winning his division. If he’s competing for a playoff spot 4 yeas from now, it’ll be because he landed in the right NFL situation, and hasn’t yet had time to dismantle athe roster.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
People are making all kinds of excuses for Frost's lack of success so far this year but will not make the same excuses for Mullen. But our situations are eerily parallel. A total mess last year, new offensive and defensive system, no proven QBs, very shaky OL, a so-so defense.

Nebraska has been off the radar for much longer. They do not have the built advantages as we do. Frost just went undefeated and beat Auburn at UC freaking F. How many times did Mullen get a win at MSU vs Auburn. I bet they aren't far off lol.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that he and Detroit wimped out on showing up yesterday and went to BNA’s RV Friday night made me spit out my Gatorade yesterday morning.
Uh, shouldn't you be happy about that? Not sure why you're complaining.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It might be time for someone to create a flowchart that depicts the current state of affairs with regard to Gatorchatter interpersonal relationships.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

His starting QB was knocked out on a questionable hit in game 1. Of course it makes a difference.

Fresno State beat UCLA

Syracuse spanked the Noles, who nearly lost to Samford last week.

Arky got waxed by N. Texas

Transitions are hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads