Truth Takes: Ain't No Telephone Bills

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
@GatorTruth133 I don’t twitter but I’ll take your word for it. I don’t have as much of an issue with the lower seats - those are scattered. Its the swath of empty towards the top that needs addressing. Maybe make them a discounted general admission to lure in fans willing to suffer in the heat for decent prices.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
@GatorTruth133 I don’t twitter but I’ll take your word for it. I don’t have as much of an issue with the lower seats - those are scattered. Its the swath of empty towards the top that needs addressing. Maybe make them a discounted general admission to lure in fans willing to suffer in the heat for decent prices.

It was actually about a full section empty, split between half of the aisle that I think splits 42. I'll try to upload a pic through the app later to show what I mean.

"Speed" Options w Trash and Peerine?

:lmao2:

Perine did damage on those last year, see LSU. Its more of an outside run deal for me. It's one way to get it outside.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Perine did damage on those last year, see LSU. Its more of an outside run deal for me. It's one way to get it outside.
Of course it is and it's damned effective when/if we use it....don't forget we still have M. Davis too.....Donkey is just mad that we scored twice by running the ball....god forbid since we all know rushing TD's only count half the points of a passing TD....

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Of course it is and it's damned effective when/if we use it....don't forget we still have M. Davis too.....Donkey is just mad that we scored twice by running the ball....god forbid since we all know rushing TD's only count half the points of a passing TD....
Davis is a fumble machine. And Trask isn’t that effective of a runner in the open field but seems to get the job done in the red zone.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Only seen one "option-pitch" with Trask = TD.(looked risky though). At times Trask seems to throw a "dying duck" each having high chance of interception. Is his arm strong enough for those "all out" long throws?

QB, OL, WRs, TEs are still brewing their best flavors, We are getting a better taste each game. Just keep spicing it up.

Take the OL into the film room, line them as in the game. Play the video where each's block failed. Make them "act out" the correct footprints to thwart that tackler. Coaching puts "hands on" each relevant area to improve body alignment to effect a block-out "mobile stance". Coach re-positions body areas: arms, hips, feet, head (eyes) etc.

Just maybe, in Trask we have the QB who allows more effective "whole team" coaching towards development of all positions' better playing? Perhaps practice makes more sense now, with less "who knows" from a QB like Franks.?

Maybe, Swonkey's unrelenting critiques had to do with pointing out that we did not have a "QB-play scheme" to take UF to winning championships. As Swonkey waits, we too are waiting, watching, and brightly hoping. Go UF, complete Swonkey's education.

Game against Towson = O execute increased # of "whole-team" variety of gainful plays. D add sacks, add Ints, total shutdown.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Only seen one "option-pitch" with Trask = TD.(looked risky though). At times Trask seems to throw a "dying duck" each having high chance of interception. Is his arm strong enough for those "all out" long throws?

If he recognizes the play early enough it may not matter. An example of what I mean is the first throw of the game, the deep underthrow. If he pulls the trigger a second earlier he leads the receiver and it's 6. He probably won't drop dimes like Franks to Hammond against Miami, but he might have some good plays with the quicker release downfield.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

This is the photo from after our first score.
Not good...

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Isn't that away team seating? I thought they always put them in the southwest corner and a few rows right behind the away team bench?

The away seating is the next section over above the away band. The away seating goes up the aisle that is cut by the wall (you can see where the upper half begins in the photo) and then it extends to the south.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.