Truth Takes: Colorado State Review

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
True. I think Mullen is okay. Maybe he puts something special together eventually. But sometimes we justify CDM saying he "won two NCs at UF" and "He made Miss St a great program". But CDM was only our OC at UF- that was his primary role. He was not our DC and he was not in charge of recruiting. He can do a great job with exceptional talent but even with that it would remain to be seen if he can be a great OC and HC at the same time. Not to mention, our staff when Urban Meyer was here was all together better than the staff CDM assembled.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Pierce's running style reminds me a lot of Ezekiel Elliott. It remains to be seen how his career will play out, but I have this feeling he may be the best running back we've had in almost thirty years.

We’re talking Smith and Freddy T stuff here folks. Pierce is the truth. I believe. Does Dan? He better.....

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Pierce's running style reminds me a lot of Ezekiel Elliott. It remains to be seen how his career will play out, but I have this feeling he may be the best running back we've had in almost thirty years.
Welcome, excellent first post. Insight is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator