Truth Takes: How to Plummet Your Draft Stock

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by GatorTruth133, Nov 4, 2018.

1. ChiefGator

ChiefGator A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!

Oxbucks:
    $1,403
    Ratings:
    +2,649 / -219
    I don't see other great teams with players who play to get to the NFL, I see them playing for each other and their coaches and then the NFL will be the result. Perhaps I don't see correctly.

2. GatorTruth133

GatorTruth133 UF Law Grad
    Supporting Member

Oxbucks:
    $560
    Ratings:
    +823 / -2
    One thing I think would help, make Student section first come first serve...General Seating. Like last year at FSU, the Law block had low seats, I guess we started in like row three, but I thought we went to row 1. The dentistry school showed up after kick off and basically threatened to get security because me and mine were "in their seats". I mean, were they wrong necessarily? No, but show up on time or lose your seat.

I had not heard or seen Mullen's "next week needs to be a sellout" comment until today. So my rant about his people need to show up was totally separate. My reaction to his comments? You want a championship environment, have a championship offense. Truthfully, I would rather have an '07 style team than a '12 style team. Where we can outscore anyone, but have defensive issues than vice versa. I would put money down the majority of fans would feel the same...however, that team that played Saturday was neither.

3. Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Ox is a Poor Man's JBoss
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $19,005
    Ratings:
    +43,214 / -1,499
    We got our block tickets every week. You don't have to wait until next year, take their tickets next week.

Or just let them sell the tickets.