Truth takes (post-Michigan)

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
AD, that's why. That's really where the blame belongs. Mac is Mac and Chump is Chump, they are gonna do what they do and it aint' nearly enough. But the AD (Foley in the past and now this new whistledick) are the ones running the show and they have been abysmal at fixing the problem.
Seriously? This AD probably feels like he just came to in the middle of a Callaway bong-a-thon.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
BTW, if Tooley called Butters a used care salesman, then kudos to him. I have never heard Tooley utter a bad word about Butters and have only heard him make excuses and shill for him.

This is what I've seen since the Michigan game. The media that defended him has now turned on him. Dooley said that on 1010xl on Monday. Our local Mac defender here in Jax, Frank Frangie, basically gave up on him. He said he thinks Mac has no clue how to fix the offense and clearly isn't the guy to fix this program. Things are going to get ugly in the press conferences if he doesn't show some real offense.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is what I've seen since the Michigan game. The media that defended him has now turned on him. Dooley said that on 1010xl on Monday. Our local Mac defender here in Jax, Frank Frangie, basically gave up on him. He said he thinks Mac has no clue how to fix the offense and clearly isn't the guy to fix this program. Things are going to get ugly in the press conferences if he doesn't show some real offense.
Zach Appletard is still loving him some mac and making every excuse in the world for him. He actually tried to make an argument that things would have been much different if callaway and scarlett weren't suspended. Anyone that actually believes this at all either has sht for brains, is a paid shill, or both. My money is on the latter.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Zach Appletard is still loving him some mac and making every excuse in the world for him. He actually tried to make an argument that things would have been much different if callaway and scarlett weren't suspended. Anyone that actually believes this at all either has sht for brains, is a paid shill, or both. My money is on the latter.

I wondered what his take was. I planned on listening, but Irma prep has taken up all of my time. Nick de la Torre and Spivey destroyed Mac. You could hear the venom oozing off every word. There's always that one guy. Chump even had a few defenders at the end.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I disagree. I don't feel like Blackledge was overly praising Harbaugh. If "EVERYBODY" knew that they were gonna attack Davis, why didn't our genius coaching staff? Harbaugh is an excellent head coach. He has legitimate NFL success and experience. The discrepancies are blatantly obvious in our respective coaching staffs. Elite talent is capable of trumping subpar coaching at times, but when the talent level is similar, mediocre coaching will get exposed. He's 10x better than McElwain will ever be. It's sad, but it's true.

But being 10 times better than a pretty poor coach is not that hard, yes he is a good coach not because of that one play, but rather by knowing what we would do, making adjustments, and being prepared. None of this do our current staff do.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Crucial does not have a great grasp of football 101. He is a nice guy and has a good rapport with the High School kids as far as recruiting goes, but if I may paraphrase OX: "Crucial is a shill for Butters b/c I doubt Crucial wants to go back to working at Mickey D's".

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I wonder if Mac refusing to call plays is because he knows he's also terrible and calling plays will expose him and ruin future job opportunities.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think Butters is telling the truth, it is his fault and his offense.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Taken from another board....uglier than I even thought possible
It is THIS bad. Since 2nd half at Tennessee. (9 Regular Season Games.)
I am not sure that I realized just HOW bad it is right now...
In our last 9 Regular Season games we have been historically bad.
So we exploded on offense in the Tennessee game....For the first half.
Since then we have only:
10 offensive TD's (We once scored 9 offensive TD drives against Tennessee.)
3 TD drives of over 59 yards. T-H-R-E-E (Terry Dean once threw for 7 TD's....in ONE HALF)
3 games with ZERO offensive TD's (Spurrier did that 2 times....ever)
6 games without a long TD drive over 59 yards.
Since then we have only had
Tennessee - 1 (2nd half - 1 long drive)
Vandy - 1 (0 over 59 yards)
Missouri - 2 (0 over 59 yards)
Georgia - 3 (0 over 59 and all set up by the defense)
Arkansas - 0 (0 over 59 yards)
USCe - 2 (1 over 59 yards)
LSU - 1 (1 over 59 yards and it was a 1 play 99 yard TD pass)
FSU - 0 (0 over 59 yards)
Michigan - 0 (0 over 59 yards)
This is what Florida has become. And Mac continues to be more and more smug and double down on Nuss and the antiquated slow grinding Bama style O lol

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Taken from another board....uglier than I even thought possible
It is THIS bad. Since 2nd half at Tennessee. (9 Regular Season Games.)
I am not sure that I realized just HOW bad it is right now...
In our last 9 Regular Season games we have been historically bad.
So we exploded on offense in the Tennessee game....For the first half.
Since then we have only:
10 offensive TD's (We once scored 9 offensive TD drives against Tennessee.)
3 TD drives of over 59 yards. T-H-R-E-E (Terry Dean once threw for 7 TD's....in ONE HALF)
3 games with ZERO offensive TD's (Spurrier did that 2 times....ever)
6 games without a long TD drive over 59 yards.
Since then we have only had
Tennessee - 1 (2nd half - 1 long drive)
Vandy - 1 (0 over 59 yards)
Missouri - 2 (0 over 59 yards)
Georgia - 3 (0 over 59 and all set up by the defense)
Arkansas - 0 (0 over 59 yards)
USCe - 2 (1 over 59 yards)
LSU - 1 (1 over 59 yards and it was a 1 play 99 yard TD pass)
FSU - 0 (0 over 59 yards)
Michigan - 0 (0 over 59 yards)
This is what Florida has become. And Mac continues to be more and more smug and double down on Nuss and the antiquated slow grinding Bama style O lol
He's still gonna try and use Nuss as a scapegoat when push comes to shove.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I think Butters is telling the truth, it is his fault and his offense.

Yep whether it is the offense or the defense it is always the head guys. Spurrier had Stoops running zone defense. Nuss is doing exactly what his boss wants as did all the OC who worked for Muschamp.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I need 2222's rebuttal, these realistic stats and observations are propaganda being generated by butter haters, margarine rules!. Mac's messages are obfuscated so as to confuse our opponents. He only needs to add one more additional staff member, Cesar Milan, to help with Clarabelle.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online