Truth Takes: Why the Gators Could Win 10 in 2018 - Part 2: Roster

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Is 10 even more possible? Absolutely! However two,main areas need a huge turnaround from last couple of years. That is OL &QB. I think we will be improved in those two areas is it enough to win 10 games or more? I guess we have to wait to find out. I think the probability is about 60% that we can...... yeah I'm a pumper to give us that much of a chance.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One of my biggest concerns with Macstain was the inability to make adjustments in game. I pray the new coaches will be willing and able to fit the plays to the players abilities.......... If they do, lack of elite talent will be noticed less.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good dialog back and forth on this team. I've said for a while now if one intangible can be emphasized its the fact the MacNussy is gone and we have Mullen. How much is a wait and see. But right off the bat I think there is more discipline and better coaching along with better attention to ST's and all areas of the game. Just look at the changes made in the S&C program. I think in time game changes will improve as well. That alone is a good indication that we'll have improvement. Optimistically, I think we do have a better team than last year. But I am also one that wants to see it on the field. It shouldn't be hard for Mullen to out perform Nussy in the Offensive side of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator