Tuesday Favorites… unlikely combinations

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
In food, the more contrasting the flavors, textures, and colors... generally has a greater chance of exceptance.

Sweet and sour
Salt and vinegar
Sweet heat

The #1 cookie in America was developed with that in mind...Oreoes
Black dry chocolate cookie with a white, creamy fatty filling...even the bumps on the cookie stimulate the mouth
Contrasts

I stimulated your moms mouth last night.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My wife makes a Great Yellow Rice and Chicken, my kids drown it in Ranch Dressing....... Who knew?

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Yesterday a co-worker brought an apple pie to share. On a whim I suggested to one of the other guys to try it with Ranch dressing. He adamantly refused saying that it was gross. Of the 6 guys eating lunch there together 5 of us tried it and actually liked it. We basically shamed #6 into trying it but he had already convinced himself that he wouldn't like it. He didn't.

Seedy

Totally not CDGator
Oct 17, 2020
Yesterday a co-worker brought an apple pie to share. On a whim I suggested to one of the other guys to try it with Ranch dressing. He adamantly refused saying that it was gross. Of the 6 guys eating lunch there together 5 of us tried it and actually liked it. We basically shamed #6 into trying it but he had already convinced himself that he wouldn't like it. He didn't.
I have also concluded I won't like it...please don't ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.