GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cheese snob

:)

Oh, I ate my share of the cheese ‘product’ slices. Along with pounds of Velveeta on grilled ‘cheese’ sandwiches. Hydrogenated oil is one of the reasons my arteries are clogged.
:bart:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pizza or spaghetti. However, at Tarpon High back in the 80s, before lunch turned all "healthy" and that garbage, there were always two or three Greek women in the kitchen that actually cooked, if you had first or second lunch period, things like Mousakka, Pastitsio, Spanakopita, etc. would appear on the menu as a 'special' two or three times a week. Beyond incredible. Those 'specials' would be long gone by the time the third and last lunch period rolled around.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly can’t recall anything worth a damn fir school lunch.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly can’t recall anything worth a damn fir school lunch.

That's my memory too. It was all beyond awful. I think I brought 2 pieces of white bread, some bologna and cheese and a bag of chips for 12 straight years. And a Little Debbie oatmeal cream pie.

They used to put the menu in the newspaper and I would *sometimes* get the pizza.

What's funny is my kids are the exact same way. Except now, EVERYONE in my county can get free lunch no questions asked. Those little fuchers wont do it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What's funny is my kids are the exact same way. Except now, EVERYONE in my county can get free lunch no questions asked. Those little fuchers wont do it.

Same with my daughter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator