Tump Deports, I Could Be Rich!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Detroitgator, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Detroitgator

Detroitgator General Factotum
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $3,319
    Ratings:
    +9,895 / -26
    So, do I answer "Antonio Ramos Arquiza" or no? Here's what Tony sent me...

Greetings My Friend,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it seriously. This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends. Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidentiality of this matter. I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me.

My name is Antonio Ramos Arquiza. I was recently repatriated back to my native country of Philippines from the United States of America due to the present immigration law enforced by President Donald Trump. Before I was deported back to my country, I had the opportunity of working with an influential politician from Egypt who prefers to remain anonymous due to his political status and the illicit corruption law of his country. I helped him to move the sum of US$8.8 million into a bank in the United States with the promise of a 40/60 percent share of the fund once the money successfully got transferred into my account in the United States. The money has been successfully transferred into my account in the United States but, I was repatriated back to Cuba before we made the disbursement according to agreement.

Since I am not being able to transact from the account due to my present predicament, we need your assistance to help us move the funds out from the present bank to another account where you will be able to disburse it. My partner has agreed for a new sharing ratio of 20% to you for providing an account, 30% to me while he can do with 50% share of the funds if you can help us out with resolving this matter.

Once I receive your consent to this proposal with Your full names, contact address and direct phone number by email, I will instruct my lawyer in the United States to contact you so, he can help to process all the legal documents required to present you as a beneficiary to the funds. The lawyer has been of a great help to us during the process of moving the money from Egypt into the United States. Be assured there will be no legal implications in this matter as my lawyer has procured every required legal document before we were able to move the funds into the United States from Egypt.

Thanks for your co-operation as I look forward to receiving your positive response.

Yours sincerely,

Antonio Ramos Arquiza.

2. divits

divits A Muffin of the Studly Variety
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $3,648
    Ratings:
    +12,698 / -51
    Seems legit. Let me know if you're not interested.

• crosscreekcooter

crosscreekcooter Cunning Linguist
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $462
      Ratings:
      +6,332 / -10
      Never look a gift horse in the mouth, good nabobs are few and far between. I would keep this on the down low, you never know when the wrong person hears you're going to come into some serious money, next thing you know everybody's your BFF.

• GR8 2B

GR8 2B A Florida Gator
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $1,492
      Ratings:
      +2,358 / -37
      My advice: tell him you'll only deal with him if he's in the Phillipines, and stick to your guns! Don't deal with him if he's in Cuba!

• g8orbill

g8orbill OldGator
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $429
        Ratings:
        +467 / -1
      • Frozen Gator

Frozen Gator Well-Known Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $968
        Ratings:
        +1,576 / -12
        Where is Lois Lerner when you need her? :D

• itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r Political Forum Fire Starter
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $2,575
        Ratings:
        +9,031 / -57
        I’d hold out until they toss in a prince-ship somewhere.

• g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
          $3,081
          Ratings:
          +5,942 / -37
          Tump. LOL.

• URGatorBait

URGatorBait #TeamBrad
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $2,082