Tweet: Many sources say Butters framed Grier to get him out

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Did Alex Jones tweet that first?

I just don't think Mac was smart enough to frame Grier.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorsCenter, the same sight that said Chip Kelly was signed before the administration flew up to Mass.... Saying that the press conference was for before Thanksgiving... Sorry this source is about as trustworthy as a McElwain press conference.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Why didn't Grier say something if he was framed? Any confirmation to this?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty leak-proof locker room until now.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
GatorsCenter, the same sight that said Chip Kelly was signed before the administration flew up to Mass.... Saying that the press conference was for before Thanksgiving... Sorry this source is about as trustworthy as a McElwain press conference.

I've never heard of it. Does Franz Beard run it?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've never heard of it. Does Franz Beard run it?

I didn't know about it until Selvin used it as a source in the Chatbox, it's based on fan page and fan rumors. Believe it is originally on Reddit.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Something similar was said in one of the anonymous player parting thoughts...not the framing part but that butters didn't like Grier and tried handing the job to Treon...also that Treon and Grier were just playing because LDR couldn't and it was evident to everyone that LDR was always butters guy even when sitting out for transferring

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Something similar was said in one of the anonymous player parting thoughts...not the framing part but that butters didn't like Grier and tried handing the job to Treon...also that Treon and Grier were just playing because LDR couldn't and it was evident to everyone that LDR was always butters guy even when sitting out for transferring
Damn...just a bit long

Ark_1.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That makes perfect sense when you look back. Honestly, what did Mac do right?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This account just tweets out BS all the time. I blocked it a while ago because it obviously has no sources and just makes up stuff.

Good to know. I saw it and thought it was worth discussing (it is the off-season!).

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That makes perfect sense when you look back. Honestly, what did Mac do right?

The only thing that I can think of is pushing the IPF. But apparently that was done half-assed (compared to other schools). Otherwise....not much.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing that I can think of is pushing the IPF. But apparently that was done half-assed (compared to other schools). Otherwise....not much.
Yep that was the 1 thing he did right...Foley wanted to put in a half field or 75 yard field...something like that and Chump rolled over and took it...butter fought for a 120 yard field like the other big boys.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yep that was the 1 thing he did right...Foley wanted to put in a half field or 75 yard field...something like that and Chump rolled over and took it...butter fought for a 120 yard field like the other big boys.

Foley still wanted us to use the O'Dome..... IPF is the only thing that is a positive in Mac's legacy

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's mind boggling what a cheapass Foley was. I suppose the UAA was instructed to buy supplies only from the Dollar Store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.