Twitter accounts

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I'm really looking forward to this.

Glad your back, this board ain't the same without its full cast of characters. Also, thanks for being the example for letting the rest of us know how far we can't go in an argument on here. Lol

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Glad your back, this board ain't the same without its full cast of characters. Also, thanks for being the example for letting the rest of us know how far we can't go in an argument on here. Lol
You will never know when Ox' **** is bleeding.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

That is really sad. These azzholes have svcked on offense with a handful of different QBs at two different schools and they are still trying to blame the players (and convincingnthe players to blame themselves).

Franks was always a project. He was even willing to comenhere and sit behind Eason or another top QB. It isnt hia fault that Butterteeth and Nusschump cant recruit and that Franks isnthe best option.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That is really sad. These azzholes have svcked on offense with a handful of different QBs at two different schools and they are still trying to blame the players (and convincingnthe players to blame themselves).

Franks was always a project. He was even willing to comenhere and sit behind Eason or another top QB. It isnt hia fault that Butterteeth and Nusschump cant recruit and that Franks isnthe best option.

"I have been following most of these discussions about Coach Mac's apparent ability or inability over the last few weeks. His recent behavior is perplexing to me, as I did not similar behavior after games here at CSU. I was also sold on his success with Rams. However, since his departure from Fort Collins, I will just say that my few friends (mostly administrative staff) in the athletic department here adamantly say that Mac was a used car salesman and a complete fraud, and can't wait for it to come to light. Correct or not I am not sure yet, but it suggests his style definitely left CSU folks feeling much the way many feel here now. Time will tell (maybe)."
csugator, Oct 8, 2017Report
#27Reply

hmmmmm.....from a guy on another board.....fwiw

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You will never know when Ox' **** is bleeding.
Enjoy another 3 days off. It will be longer next time. Considerably longer.

For anyone else out there reading this:

Wishing death on people over freaking football is over the line. Period. I feel stupid that I even have to point that out. I let you guys vent all you want, but there is a line. Don't cross it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Wishing death on people over freaking football is over the line. Period. I feel stupid that I even have to point that out. I let you guys vent all you want, but there is a line. Don't cross it.
:sadnanner:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

How about wishing cancer on someone?

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
images

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DarthGator77

Steve Wiltfong Luke Stampini and Blake Alderman are good follows for recruiting along with all the people already mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.