Twitter followers mistake Brandi Chastain likeness for Butters

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is almost as hilarious as the shark. Butters is the most mistaken man in America.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...a-michigan-football-bay-area-sports-hall-fame
a3f6d5f44116d5da4525c55dcf53f86a.jpg

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I see a hint of Jimmy Carter’s likeness as well. The artist should give a full refund for that “artwork.”

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s easy to see how that could be mistaken for Mac with the bronze teeth and all.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Man is that ever disrespectful of Brandi Chastain. They need to have that redone. She’s a lovely woman, not a middle aged man.

But I am thankful Mac never ran into the field and ripped his shirt off to reveal his sports bra. His moobs do beg for support, but we don’t need to see any of that. Of course, he would have needed a championship win to celebrate like that, so we were very, very safe on that front.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, my eyes are still burning from watching him hump a shark on a boat deck. We've seen enough of his popcorn puffed azz around here... come on September!!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Artist should have been fired and then hired by the national BBQ hall of fame for Mac's bust...no pun intended.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Damned if that isn’t Mac! I didn’t notice this last week when I first read the story but there’s no denying the striking resemblance...kind of like the shark picture. Brandi Chastain should retain Law and sue Mac for damages. Maybe defamation of character for being forever linked to him?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
160303112113-restricted-brandi-chastain-super-tease.jpg

This is how I remember her.
167228_v9_ba.jpg

Her now. I can kind of see a little bit of her in that bronze, in a very distorted sort of way.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Damned if that isn’t Mac! I didn’t notice this last week when I first read the story but there’s no denying the striking resemblance...kind of like the shark picture. Brandi Chastain should retain Law and sue Mac for damages. Maybe defamation of character for being forever linked to him?
Mac would squirm out of it because he’d claim the part wasn’t in the right place.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I heard the artist was the same lady who "restored" that priceless fresco.

pg-34-botched-job-1-ap.jpg

Nailed it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One night in dental school 3 of us used a Halloween mask as backing and loaded it with impression Alginate and took an impression of his face. When poured up in castone, it was a perfect replica. It even captured a scar embedded in his right eyebrow. We tastefully mounted on the wall and threw a party for about 20 classmates & dates. They passed it & stared for a pause - something about it stirred their minds. It was their friend, David, but that
didn't register.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.