in before merge :lol:

gotta suk to wear those green & whites

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This reminds me of when Jameis Winston and Chris Casher had a BB gun fight that caused $4000 of damage to their dorm.

Except the part that those guys were released and not charged.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This reminds me of what Jameis and boys did one offseason when they went around shooting out lights and things with BB Guns. Unlike Fisher or Saban... I am sure that McElwain will suspend them for the opener.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This reminds me of when Jameis Winston and Chris Casher had a BB gun fight that caused $4000 of damage to their dorm.

Except the part that those guys were released and not charged.

Yep this is one of those cases I think the UPD should have just charged the criminal mischief charge at most (the misdemeanor level one) and left it up to the State if they wanted to add that missile charge in there and upgrade the criminal mischief charge to a felony since it was a BB gun. Just estimate the damages at just under a grand and let the State sort it out.

I wish our cops were a little more like some other UPD cops when it came to stuff like BB guns.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yep this is one of those cases I think the UPD should have just charged the criminal mischief charge at most (the misdemeanor level one) and left it up to the State if they wanted to add that missile charge in there and upgrade the criminal mischief charge to a felony since it was a BB gun. Just estimate the damages at just under a grand and let the State sort it out.

I wish our cops were a little more like some other UPD cops when it came to stuff like BB guns.

Please don't blame the cops here. A day after what happened in Baton Rouge.... This is NOT on the cops. This is on the two stupid a-holes who thought it was a good idea to shoot a bb-gun at dorm windows. Completely careless and complete lack of respect by these two thugs. They have been on campus a month and they do this. First of all, why do they have a bb-gun in their dorm? There's no reason for anyone over the age of 15 to have a bb-gun....and there is no reason for a college football player to have one in his dorm. It's a slap in Coach McElwain's face....and it's not the cops fault.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Please don't blame the cops here. A day after what happened in Baton Rouge.... This is NOT on the cops. This is on the two stupid a-holes who thought it was a good idea to shoot a bb-gun at dorm windows. Completely careless and complete lack of respect by these two thugs. They have been on campus a month and they do this. First of all, why do they have a bb-gun in their dorm? There's no reason for anyone over the age of 15 to have a bb-gun....and there is no reason for a college football player to have one in his dorm. It's a slap in Coach McElwain's face....and it's not the cops fault.

Just saying without knowing anything else that is what I would have probably done. Heck I remember a few kids (teenagers) that could have been arrested for 2nd degree felonies if that statute was around when I was a kid which it may have been. Somehow I think the legislature wasn't thinking BB guns shooting windows etc. when they wrote it as a 2nd degree felony even though they can cause serious bodily harm in some circumstances. Just saying I think I would have let the State made the call on that serious of a charge. A 2nd degree felony is up to a 15 year charge.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
This is bull crap and pisses me off as well. Watch them get jail time and not allowed to play this year.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It's a slap in Coach McElwain's face....and it's not the cops fault
Furthermore what the f vck are they doing up at 3.00 in the morning.....Don't they have 6.00AM workouts? Real committed guys they must be....:rolleyes3:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Furthermore what the f vck are they doing up at 3.00 in the morning.....Don't they have 6.00AM workouts? Real committed guys they must be....:rolleyes3:
Usually....these guys get Saturday and Sundays off

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
This is bull crap and pisses me off as well. Watch them get jail time and not allowed to play this year.
If someone was shooting up your property would you feel the same.....I don't care if it was a BB gun or not I'd whip someone's ass....then call the cops and press charges. My 8 year old knows better than this...The only bull crap is that these deuce bags probably just wasted 2 valuable scholarships spots....

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
If someone was shooting up your property would you feel the same.....I don't care if it was a BB gun or not I'd whip someone's ass....then call the cops and press charges. My 8 year old knows better than this...The only bull crap is that these deuce bags probably just wasted 2 valuable scholarships spots....

I disagree...it was a dorm. Much much different than if they shot up someone's house.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
More than a $1,000 in damage but two players were arrested - so $500 each? That means its no longer a felony.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's nice that the two of them are catching up on their childhood friendship, but this was so stupid for them to do. What morons. Hopefully they'll both learn some valuable lessons and will stay out of trouble from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator