too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n105190 said:
Dawgs
Holes
Queers

queers? When did law and dubster become our rivals?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Biggest rival used to be the dwags. Not anymore. Recruiting cones down to fsux game. If we beat those crapbags, our recruiting season takes a quantum leap. Just like it did last year for them.

The Dwag game's outcome is negligible on recruiting but is crucial to the East. So, I can see why people say it's them.

It's just that I HATE the clowns. Losing to them makes me sick. Not figuratively. Truly sick.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If FSU ever played UGA in a title game, I'll take an ice pick to my eardrum for pleasure instead.

Never, ever root for the Evil Nole, under any circumstance. Hopefully Big Gay Al and the Cocanes roll them.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n105213 said:
If FSU ever played UGA in a title game, I'll take an ice pick to my eardrum for pleasure instead.

Never, ever root for the Evil Nole, under any circumstance. Hopefully Big Gay Al and the Cocanes roll them.
You're avatar screams I'm a Georgia fan

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n105213 said:
Remember the 1998 NC game FSU vs UT? It was like that.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
In football, UGA is probably our bigger rival (since FSU was the girl's school until the 1950s).
For life outside football, FSU is definitely the bigger rival.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well I hate both! So I am going to pull for scUM. They apparently at this point have fewer felons on their team as the Semi's are taking that role now. I would pull for a tie but I think a loss for the Clowns would be more devastating in the playoff scenario.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate FSUx and UGay equally, but with all the crap FSUx has been pulling lately I think I am starting to hate them the most. Go CoCanes (only against FSUx).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.