itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n161112 said:
Originally posted by LagoonGator68 View Post
As Bubba said to his new cellmate Jim Baker in the ATL Federal Prison, "Nice to meet you Jim, do you want to be the husband or the wife?"

I hope Bubba doesn't give him the choice.

I can hear it now:

Bubba: You wanna' be the momma or the daddy?

Rapist: Uh, Daddy.

Bubba: Good. now get over here and suck momma's d_ck.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r;n161333 said:
I can hear it now:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r;n161333 said:
I can hear it now:

DAMN, I didn't think it had to be explained!

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
WOW. I dont mean to be naive, but I just had no idea this kind of stuff was so common in college. Sickening stuff for sure.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
They should get the death penalty, but this will do too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gatormac2112;n161607 said:
WOW. I dont mean to be naive, but I just had no idea this kind of stuff was so common in college. Sickening stuff for sure.
It's been going at Clown Town since long before Sebastian Rapikowski. They are GHB-in-the-Drink Central. Hundreds of girls report the same thing. He buys me a drink and I become conscious again 8 hours later.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n161723 said:
It's been going at Clown Town since long before Sebastian Rapikowski. They are GHB-in-the-Drink Central. Hundreds of girls report the same thing. He buys me a drink and I become conscious again 8 hours later.

Even the kicker before Bentley.....audio taping.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n161723 said:

They actually had a roofie factory on the F$U campus for years that eventually got busted. When you stop and think about it for a minute that is absolutely astounding. They had enough of a demand on campus for a drug that was used exclusively to knock a woman unconscious so you can rape her that they had to set up a small factory to supply it. I've said this before, if my son decided to go to F$U I would be seriously disappointed. But my daughter will NEVER go there and she will be completely forbidden to set foot in or around that campus for any reason. You can see where a guys like Jameis Winston would fit in perfectly in that kind of culture, and no doubt after that factory shut down, somebody just built a new one to meet demand.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's no doubt that Franklin wanted to bolt when this went down. Seems like up here there are three sides to this story....Of course the media, those wanting actions, and then the ones that want it to go away. Franklin has a lot of knowledge to what went on there. Too bad he's not going to have to testify or be held accountable. But glad of the verdicts that came back.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Aren't there 2 more "accused" (on film) awaiting trial. Maybe, and there should be, a civil suit can pull Franklin in ?
If a quick lucrative quiet settlement isn't reached. That poor girl was raped assault & battery, film & photos exposed
to the public, etc.
Wonder if she was in danger of death or health damage ? How will she re-attain rightful psychological stability
when women suffering typical one-man rape have hell returning to their rightful normalcy ?

We're suppose to allow women to grow up to be good wives and good mommys, good co-workers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator