Tyrie Cleveland putting in work

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Anyone know when they put out the updated roster? Hopefully there will be one before spring practice starts.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Are you trying to get banned? Because this is how you get banned!
:shakehead:

sarcasm20meter.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are smoking crack if you believe anyone else other than LDR will be the starter in Dallas. Has Mac ever done anything but praise him? In Mac's mind, why would he make a change at QB or OC...he won the East!
Ox Bucks, where your mouth is. Create the bet, and I'll accept it

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Does anyone really think Mac wouldn't start the QB who proves he's the best over the Spring/Summer practices? What I mean is, are there people here who think Mac favors LDR for other-then-football reasons, or do they think Mac can't properly analyze the play of the QBs competing for the job? Or is it both?

Can we all agree that Mac is going to go with whomever he thinks is the best option?

Another thought: If it's close, maybe he goes with the guy having the most upside long/medium term, even if he's slightly behind a guy like LDR?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone really think Mac wouldn't start the QB who proves he's the best over the Spring/Summer practices? What I mean is, are there people here who think Mac favors LDR for other-then-football reasons, or do they think Mac can't properly analyze the play of the QBs competing for the job? Or is it both?

Can we all agree that Mac is going to go with whomever he thinks is the best option?

Another thought: If it's close, maybe he goes with the guy having the most upside long/medium term, even if he's slightly behind a guy like LDR?
After what I've witnessed the past two seasons, I have ZERO confidence he and Nuss will make the right decision. What have you seen from this coaching staff that leads you to believe otherwise or is it just blind faith?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
After what I've witnessed the past two seasons, I have ZERO confidence he and Nuss will make the right decision. What have you seen from this coaching staff that leads you to believe otherwise or is it just blind faith?

Remember the Treon/Grier fiasco? That was whacked when it was happening and even more whacked when you look back.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Prime Time is staring the guy in the face... we'll see if he really wants it. Go Gators!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Part of me wants to believe that he's "getting it" and perhaps that all the talk prior to the bowl game about playing Fr-ask (BTW I am taking credit for that with naming those two). But Mac has left many of us and perhaps all with enough for us to have doubt about it. I'd start Fr-ask over LDR. Meatchicken will have ZERO tape on them and gives us an advantage. With LDR they'll know how to game plan him. The first series in Arlington will tell us all. But I'd say at this point it's 50/50.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LDRs dad will make a call to Mac to assure LDR starts the season.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LDR is done here unless we have crazy injuries. I think Mac definately was feeling the noise in the system recently, and he has to know pitchforks would come out in full force if LDR starts this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator