Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Men's national team has serious issues right now. Gets beat by the :bandit:

Pontificate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
They literally can't win an important game right now. That was a tough game to watch. It was not nearly as close as the final score indicated. Mexico continually beat the US to the ball and had much better passing.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
klinsmann has been a great talent scout, but tactically, he has run out of ideas. it is time to shift him to another position that takes advantage of his ability to turn up good footballers but we need someone else to mold them into a team. i really can't say who that should be at this time, but jk has flatlined.

no more michael bradley. the continued desire to make him the fulcrum of the attack in midfield has been one of the biggest factors holding us back. he is continually favored over more technical center mids and i just can't see why. he would do a good job occupying the spot kyle beckerman plays in front of the backline, but he does not have what it takes to actively control play in the midfield. he is reactive, not proactive.

i am reaching an emotional place with the USMNT that is similar to where i got with the gators under muschamp. the product on the field is crap and i can't waste any more time caring until major changes are made.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
To make matters worse theens U23 team lost in the semifinals of the Concacaf Olympic qualification tournament. If they won they would have qualified. Now they must beat Canada and win a playoff game vs Colombia. LongTooth hit it on the head again. Klinsmann needs to completely real the roster. The D and the midfield are especially crap. This team is old and slow. Play the young guys.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I turned the channel after the Gator game and couldn't believe what I was watching. This US team did not play the way they did when I watched them play in person here in San Antonio. The atmosphere looked like a home game for Mexico, the US team couldn't keep the ball and made a lot of bad passes, and finally Mexico wanted it more. I know this is just a "second analysis".

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
MidwestChomp;n295101 said:
To make matters worse theens U23 team lost in the semifinals of the Concacaf Olympic qualification tournament. If they won they would have qualified. Now they must beat Canada and win a playoff game vs Colombia. LongTooth hit it on the head again. Klinsmann needs to completely real the roster. The D and the midfield are especially crap. This team is old and slow. Play the young guys.

klinsmann needs to go as well as the old dogs. even when he turns up new players, he doesn't get the most out of them. and he'll never develop a competent midfield if he keeps putting bradley out there in the CAM role ... which he will. i'm to the point where i can't wait to see both klinsmann and bradley get shown the door.

thank god the gators won. now that we will miss the olympics AGAIN i couldn't be more disappointed about the direction of US Soccer at the moment.

CEGATOR

Jul 28, 2014
Who do you guys think would be a suitable replacment candidate? I've seen some of the writers start wondering if we're that better off now than from when JK took over. If nothing else the USMNT is getting more attention than before.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think we've regressed considerably, it's sad but true. I really had high hopes for klinsnan but he's just not getting it done, at all.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n295707 said:
Originally posted by itsgr82bag8r View Post

:lol:

Thanks for the like :rolleyes:

like.png

:dance:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, a Latin American country beat us in soccer? Next thing you'll tell me is that we lost the math bee to the Chinese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator