UA All American game

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n139551 said:
Tell it again Bro

Supply and command...it's not rocket appliances!!!

Trailer park boys is pretty funny btw. Rickyisms - anyone who's never seen the show needs to youtube that clip - absolutely hysterical.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n139334 said:
Official visit doesn't mean he flips.

No, you're right. I was just messing with you. But, it's never a bad thing when you get a kid on campus for an official. If the new staff can roll out the red carpet and give him the royal treatment, who knows what could happen. But to be honest, between Harris and Grier, I think at least one of those kids will emerge and become a really good QB for us. Even if we don't get Francois, I think we can get a good QB next year. I'm much more anxious about beefing up our offensive line. I think Martez Ivey is the most important prospect we're recruiting in this cycle (Cowart is a close second). We need that kid in the worst way.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Law98gator;n138482 said:
That word is skeet.

320sw744520.gif

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Any one in Tampa Area looking for tickets to the game 620 AM and I think their FM station 95.3 is basically giving away tickets with easy sports questions.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
heversle;n139587 said:
No, you're right. I was just messing with you. But, it's never a bad thing when you get a kid on campus for an official. If the new staff can roll out the red carpet and give him the royal treatment, who knows what could happen. But to be honest, between Harris and Grier, I think at least one of those kids will emerge and become a really good QB for us. Even if we don't get Francois, I think we can get a good QB next year. I'm much more anxious about beefing up our offensive line. I think Martez Ivey is the most important prospect we're recruiting in this cycle (Cowart is a close second). We need that kid in the worst way.

+1

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@LukeStampini: DL Canton Kaumatule #UAAllAmerica [video]https://t.co/QTGfRuA4CE[/video]

Keep your eye on this kid. Not coming here. Committed to Oregon. But will be an absolute stud at the college level.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
heversle;n139587 said:

True. Here is hoping he flips to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.