UCF fans cancel trip to gameday in Jax

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UCF fans cancel College GameDay, Jacksonville trip amid threats

This is why nobody takes their program seriously, pulling stunts like this and claiming to be last year's national champs. They want respect, try joining a real conference and playing a team with a pulse other than in a meaningless bowl game. They are nothing more than BYU in 1984, played a bunch of nobodies went undefeated and beat a 6-5 Michigan team in the Holiday Bowl and were gifted a National Championship.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
UCF fans cant fill their shytty little aluminum bleachers.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
"We have also been advised by local Jacksonville residents and authorities that there is some risk associated with being in this area both during the wee hours of the morning and based on the size of crowds that attend this event."

Well, there'll be about three times as many fans at TWLOCP than UCF gets at home games, so there is that.
Morons.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I dunno....I would love to play UCF in a bowl game as to me it would be intriguing to see what they're actually made of. They are sorely mistaken if they think this years team is as good as last years team was....

They have absolutely NO business getting involved or trying to grandstand at a UF/UGA game whatsoever

I don't blame them though for taking offense to Herbstreit who has proven to be wrong well over 80% of the time...

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They need to read up on how Utah and Boise State grew their programs. It wasn’t by acting like children and being loud when they went undefeated in their sh!tty little conferences. It was by scheduling power 5 teams and beating them.

It bugs the crap out of me that UCF’s AD is Mike White’s brother

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Had a customer call me on Wednesday. He wanted 4 signs to bring to game day (bunch of UCF BS). Anyway, I didn't hear a peep from him today.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
They have absolutely NO business getting involved or trying to grandstand at a UF/UGA game whatsoever

So these morons thought it would be a good idea to take over Gameday at a rivalry game of this magnitude? WTF? How could they possibly think that would end well?

In case they were confused, the C in WLOCP stands for Cocktail, not Central.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Had a customer call me on Wednesday. He wanted 4 signs to bring to game day (bunch of UCF BS). Anyway, I didn't hear a peep from him today.
Maybe he can use those signs when gameday shows up at their big game. Oh wait, they don’t have one.

misty17grad

Sep 29, 2018
I don’t know why anyone at UCF thought this would be a good idea. There was a UCF sign last week right behind the set at Wazzu. Try hards.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t know why anyone at UCF thought this would be a good idea. There was a UCF sign last week right behind the set at Wazzu. Try hards.
They just continue to prove that their academic standards are right up there with the Florida Institute of Clownology up in Tallahassee.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This just in : UCF has retained Michael Avenatti as spokesperson and to press inflamation suit.
Avenatti has filed for twice the airtime than Herbstreet is given. In filings, he's claiming that Herbstreet has vexually asaulted UCF cheerleaders, especially the guys.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
There will still be UCF fans there. They just dug out their Gator gear to go.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Supposedly national champions but scared off by the interwebs? Take it away Ray Liotta...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

And you wonder why no real conference wants you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.