UCF puts 2017 National Champions sign up

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
on stadium and hands out rings, and they wonder why everybody thinks they are a joke.

i

UCF-ring.jpg

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
And they recognize New Year's 6 bowl wins on the stadium. Wow....

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
That really is funny and makes them look like a joke,

but on the other hand, I can't say I wouldn't like a couple of those New Year's Six bowl wins.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Since so many actually live in a fantasy alternative reality about important things perhaps this is only a minor reflection of our great country being divided.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t understand why so many here have a problem with it - maybe because I don’t live there. I think it’s cute, and it annoys the HELL out of Bama fans and for that reason alone, I fully support their position.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Which is coming soon, if not this year then next. They caught lightning in a bottle with Frost. I don’t think Huepel (so?) will do nearly as well.
Its going to be a huge offensive system change. Option run to air raid sideways passing game.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Its going to be a huge offensive system change. Option run to air raid sideways passing game.

True that. And scheme aside, I just don’t think Huepel is as good a coach as Frost. Maybe he proves me wrong but my money says otherwise.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
True that. And scheme aside, I just don’t think Huepel is as good a coach as Frost. Maybe he proves me wrong but my money says otherwise.
I dont know how you can tell. Frost was a pretty mediocre OC at Oregon. He had "it" as a player but that rarely transfers to coaching.

Some of its situational. I think Frost could have won championships Florida unfortunately maybe even at Florida State but I'm fairly certain he will not at Nebraska.

Heupel, who knows. I think it's a pretty good hire for them. He's at least a pretty good offensive coordinator

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

UCF is losing a number of special players including Griffin & CB Michael Hughes (who ran their game-winning KR vs. USF.) they had several huge breaks (as most teams do) to go undefeated.

Seems a mistake to misuse Milton in a sideways passing game. That kid needs to run some option & a lot of RPOs. Maybe worse than forcing Grossman into Zaunbrecher’s bubble-screen offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator