Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
If the sun rises on Lake Alice Sunday and this joke of a coach has not yet been fired, then Stricklin should be fired too. And Jeremy Foley, wherever you are, please stand up once more and tell us about this "home run" of a hire. And for you Mac pumpers.... how many more years do you think he needs? Total B.S.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I think the "cause" could be that in his contract he could be terminated without paying for the buyout if he did or said anything that put the university in a bad light. His words definitely put the fan base in a bad light and could hurt the team in recruiting, not to mention that it is embarrassing to the university.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think the "cause" could be that in his contract he could be terminated without paying for the buyout if he did or said anything that put the university in a bad light. His words definitely put the fan base in a bad light and could hurt the team in recruiting, not to mention that it is embarrassing to the university.
He was already warned for embarrassing the AD just a few weeks after getting hired and continually poor mouthing the facilties. I'm glad he did it mind you, but you must have some tact. You do it in the AD's office and during meetings, not on national tv.

There are some questions also about how he had handled discipline, including the 9 and the others.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I don't want to hear anymore about he payout or what it costs. Our foundation and alumni can pour out enough money to convince God to take Jesus off the cross so all that talk is nothing but incompetent admin people trying to find an out for ever giving this ass clown an extension in the first place. I'd like to go up in there with a baseball bat and go to work but I dont want my emotions to be intrepreted as a death threat but it's time to fire this loser if you want to quell the fury.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Twitter exploding that he’s been fired. Please please please.

I don't do twitter or tweeter or anything else, but I am not concerned. My guess is he will have to find his own transportation back. Only students and employees can get on Univ paid transportation. I suspect the ax has already fallen. The only reason he did not get "Lane Kiffened" on a runway is b/c we drove to this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.