UF Assistant coach banned at Homestead High School

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
This was Ward's last tweet before he tweeted that he banned a Gators coach.

Ward tweets a lot about recruiting kids to his school and coaches getting upset about transfers.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Apparently the coach just deleted his twitter account. What a 'tard!

There are a lot of ways to handle things, but this low-rent coach went to twitter to express his unhappiness w/ Nord. Hopefully some good will come of this, and McElwain will give Nord the boot!! :D

He didn't delete it. He claims it went down because someone tried to hack it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dang He tweets a lot. Wonder if he's related to Chad Grier?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Getting banned from a HS will now officially be known as a Nord.

NORD_Logo_wTag_Web_RGB.png

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
You know, your on to something. I'm serious, we need to hire Tebow as main recruiter and pay him good. He will deliver. I've never been more serious.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Ward isn't real bright.
This might be true, but the pure optics that we had a recruiter banned from a school in such a public way is terrible for recruiting. Couple this with our poor recruiting performance in general and the fact we have no OL coach, a few weeks away from NSD, this is shaping up to be a historically bad class.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This might be true, but the pure optics that we had a recruiter banned from a school in such a public way is terrible for recruiting. Couple this with our poor recruiting performance in general and the fact we have no OL coach, a few weeks away from NSD, this is shaping up to be a historically bad class.
People see what they want to see. Some of us see a :trainwreck: while others see :pumper:.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand why you guys are so fixated on nord. We've gotten way more production out of him than the guy calling plays and coaching the qb's.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Is it hoping too much to hope it's Nord?
Nord either has some cat DNA in his repugnant mutation of a person...or he has compromising photos of Clarabelle and a cat. Either way he seems to have 9 lives. He'll be here with Mac until he's pushed out of town in the same dumpster that Foley (Musschamp and Butters) set fire to the Gator Football program this decade. :suicide:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand why you guys are so fixated on nord. We've gotten way more production out of him than the guy calling plays and coaching the qb's.
Have you actually WATCHED any of our ST play? That's his fvkking job. Pretty much all of his job. Did you ever think "wow we ALMOST blocked that punt?" Of course not. Or, "Why the fvkk does he keep catching or trying to catch then fumbling the ball inside the 10?" Three times in a row in one game? Did you ever wonder if we are actually allowed to return the ball more than 7 yards?

Oh yeah, he coaches TEs. That means he points to the OL line blocking drills some and the receiver drills the rest of the time. His guys run back and forth.

And he is just as useless as Summers on the recruiting trail. At least Summers showed some competence as a coach. I have no clue what Nord brings. Nothing.

However, if you gave me one or the other, I'd fire Nusschump first. He does more damage to the team, you're right on that front.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Have you actually WATCHED any of our ST play?

That's his fvkking job. Oh yeah, he coaches TEs. That means he points to the OL line blocking drills some and the receiver drills the rest of the time.

And he is just as useless as Summers on the recruiting trail. At least Summers showed some competence as a coach. I have no clue what Nord brings. Nothing.
The kicker's kicking pretty good and the punter's punting it pretty good atleast. On the other hand our offense is worse than it's ever been. Not necessarily defending nord but Id be happier if we cut ties with nussmeier. Our te/st coach isn't responsible for whats going on here. He's just an easy target because he reminds everyone of crosscreek cooter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The kicker's kicking pretty good and the punter's punting it pretty good atleast.
Let me ask you, do you think that has ANYTHING to do with Nord? Or did those guys arrive on campus already doing their things?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So this guy's name is "Ahmad", huh?

I wonder if this dipwad made a recruiting clock? Fk this HS wanna-be nobody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator