UF Baseball to get new stadium

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
5,500 seats. That seems small. What the current stadium hold?

Only a handful of times has the stadium ever had over 6,000 in attendance and that is standing room only. It can seat about 5500 now, which is more than enough. I am surprised we are getting a completely new stadium. I like the one we have and we do not need more capacity. We don;t sell out, so there was no need to go for a larger stadium.

What we need is a new football coach. and about 50 Large should be able to secure us a legitimate one for about 5 years. All is favor Say AYE.

BigClawsBrother

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2017
Only a handful of times has the stadium ever had over 6,000 in attendance and that is standing room only. It can seat about 5500 now, which is more than enough. I am surprised we are getting a completely new stadium. I like the one we have and we do not need more capacity. We don;t sell out, so there was no need to go for a larger stadium.

What we need is a new football coach. and about 50 Large should be able to secure us a legitimate one for about 5 years. All is favor Say AYE.

AYE!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Aye!

I didn't realize the current field only holds 5,500. Hell, maybe they should make the new field with all arm/chair back chairs and hold 4,500.

BigClawsBrother

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2017
Aye!

I didn't realize the current field only holds 5,500. Hell, maybe they should make the new field with all arm/chair back chairs and hold 4,500.

I stopped going to the football games unless it was In chairback

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Only a handful of times has the stadium ever had over 6,000 in attendance and that is standing room only. It can seat about 5500 now, which is more than enough.
I'm surprised they don't just buy two picnic tables and call it a day.

I don't know that I ever saw 100 in attendance.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I'm surprised they don't just buy two picnic tables and call it a day.

I don't know that I ever saw 100 in attendance.

Believe it or not Law, I am not a baseball fan per se, but Gator baseball is my favorite Gator sport to attend. Yes I admit I think Sully is not a great on the field manager, but be that as it may, for the price they charge relative to the product they put on the field, it is the best value of any of the men's sports we have. Go relax out in the bleachers, stay a few innings or longer if I want, but it is a peaceful outing before it gets too hot in late spring.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Fire Foley the guy who walks out of Gator events when its a Gator blowout like the baseball and basketball games this past year...and says those are boring games

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator