UF finishes #116 in total offense, behind Muschamp

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well we knew already that this offense thus far is a shyt show. Mac had better get it cleaned up. And Nussy needs to quit being, well......NUSSY.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well we knew already that this offense thus far is a shyt show. Mac had better get it cleaned up. And Nussy needs to quit being, well......NUSSY.

Maybe Nuss will get us back in the 30s in the rankings where he had Bama.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
That's how I see it too. With Muschamp, you never saw any signs of anything hopeful on offense. At least with Mac's offense, you can tell a QB could make a significant difference. The scheme is there. The Athletes are getting there. I hope Frask has something for us next year.
There have been signs of life on the O. Next year we should have a decent offense. The O-line, WRs and RBs have been in the system for 2 years. Maybe top 20. I wouldn't expect many fireworks just a lot more consistency.

We still don't have any real game changers at the skill positions. I'm holding out hope that we can get one or two this recruiting cycle.

The D will be the real question mark.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe top 20. I wouldn't expect many fireworks just a lot more consistency..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Are you fvkking serious? Surely you meant 120th and mistyped.

Im so glad I wasnt drinking coffee when I read that.

Wanna bet all my Oxbux?

You fvkkers will be cursing whatever QBs play and blaming them.

Last edited:

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I heard this same tired refrain after last season......... :violin:

Find some new material...​

Will provide that new material after the first game in Arlington. Meanwhile, check out the N. end zone seats in the Swamp along with the top rows all the way around and ask yourself why we can't sell out the stadium the way we used to? I could be prepping for a colonoscopy while we are playing and not miss a thing exciting we did on offense, it's horrible to say the least and Butters is sticking with the plan. WTF!!!!

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
FAU has the #72 offense. They fired their coach and brought in Kiffin who will undoubtedly move them into the top 50.

And yet....

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier got whacked by Tennessee and FSU his first season. He got whacked by Syracuse and Notre Dame his second season. He got whacked by Tennessee, Mississippi State, FSU, and lost to Bama in the SECCG his third season. Urban got whacked by Bama, blew a lead at LSU, lost at USCjr, and came within a half dozen horrible calls of blowing a huge lead against Iowa in the Outback Bowl in his first season. He got booed at home during the UK game in '06. Not only that, his offense struggled horribly throughout the first two seasons until the SECCG in 2006.

It's easy to stay negative when all you do is focus on the negative. I've given more than enough criticism to Mac for the way things have gone his first two years, but the bottom line is, he's winning games. I'm not saying he gets a free pass, and I'm not saying he's beyond criticism. And I'm not saying he's anywhere near SOS or Urban's level.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier got whacked by Tennessee and FSU his first season. He got whacked by Syracuse and Notre Dame his second season. He got whacked by Tennessee, Mississippi State, FSU, and lost to Bama in the SECCG his third season. Urban got whacked by Bama, blew a lead at LSU, lost at USCjr, and came within a half dozen horrible calls of blowing a huge lead against Iowa in the Outback Bowl in his first season. He got booed at home during the UK game in '06. Not only that, his offense struggled horribly throughout the first two seasons until the SECCG in 2006.

It's easy to stay negative when all you do is focus on the negative. I've given more than enough criticism to Mac for the way things have gone his first two years, but the bottom line is, he's winning games. I'm not saying he gets a free pass, and I'm not saying he's beyond criticism. And I'm not saying he's anywhere near SOS or Urban's level.
Then WTF are you saying?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Then WTF are you saying?
For about the 5th or 6th time this thread, he's winning football games. More than we've won since Urban left. It hasn't been anywhere near perfect, but winning is better than losing, I know that for a fact.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
For about the 5th or 6th time this thread, he's winning football games. More than we've won since Urban left. It hasn't been anywhere near perfect, but winning is better than losing, I know that for a fact.
Winning? I've come to expect that "winning" at UF is 11-13 per season. Anything else is considered a bad season. I'm sorry but I think we're a better program than what we're seeing and I'm not happy with this coaching staff. If you are, then more power to ya.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we go 15-0 and the offense looks like Baltimore under Trent Dilfer, I'm okay with it. But let's be honest. More times than not, you're not going to reach your ultimate goal going about it that way. We don't need to be 1996 Florida but neither do we want to repeat 2016 Florida. We need something more creative, more productive and more sustainable on offense if we want to get better because we can't count on having a great defense every year. The sooner, the better.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For about the 5th or 6th time this thread, he's winning football games
He isnt winning shyt. Dont tell me about 10 wins or moral victories over Presbyterian.

9-4 today is 6-4 or 7-4 from a few years ago. He should be happy they keep adding cupcakes. No doubt he is a cupcake kind of guy.

Four losses used to make you third or fourth in the east. He should pray Ugly and Tinerc jeeps hirimg morons like him.

2-8 vs ranked teams says it all.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
"I watched Bama skull-phvck my Gators two years in a row" shirt with pride.
Actually it been 3 years in a row and if I remember correctly the 2014 offense with Roper and WM was the most effective in any of the 3 games. Same with FSU....At least under WM we scored and kept the game close and even won one of them against our in state rival and BIGGEST recruiting foe.....Believe it or not, some in state kids base a lot of their decision on the outcome of that game......Caleb Brantley did after the 2012 game and Dalvin Cook decommitted from us right after the 2013 game along with Lane. But let the better fans and pumpers keep their blind faith.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Guess it doesn't matter that they played western carolina as their extra game, we lost ours and played Alabama to have the same number of games??

Good God y'all are depressing AF.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Chump had a high school QB. Think about that for a second or minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator