UF Football team outperforms Message Board

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was really happy about the win, no two ways about it. That's said, we still showed a lot of the same struggles on O that we've shown all year. This was not a pretty game by any stretch of the imagination.

From a positive view, everytime AA played like the QBs other teams have, our offense succeeded = TDs, drive.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
“To the fans and every GATORCHATTER poster, I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry. We were hoping for a loss so that our coach would be shown the door. That was my goal, something GatorChatter posters have never accomplished here.” “I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any poster in the entire country post as hard as I will post the rest of the offseason. You will never see someone push the rest of GatorChatter to support our coach as hard as I will push everybody the rest of offseason.” “You will never see a forum support McChumpnuss harder than we will the rest of the offseason.” “God Bless.”

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
In a stunningly poor performance the message board lost in spectacular fashion to a Gator squad loaded with players nobody could identify without a program. The board refused to concede and trash talked to the bitter end......vowing to come back even stronger next year.
Semper Fi.............no fan base ANYWHERE takes a win harder than some of our geniuses..........none..........:pumper:

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
“To the fans and every GATORCHATTER poster, I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry. We were hoping for a loss so that our coach would be shown the door. That was my goal, something GatorChatter posters have never accomplished here.” “I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any poster in the entire country post as hard as I will post the rest of the offseason. You will never see someone push the rest of GatorChatter to support our coach as hard as I will push everybody the rest of offseason.” “You will never see a forum support McChumpnuss harder than we will the rest of the offseason.” “God Bless.”

Go Gata

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Durty, you're really ought to lighten up, enjoy life as a Gator a little bit more. You b*tch worse than my ex-wife ever did when things aren't going well, but you yawn when we win a bowl game 30 - 3. Can't you take one day off from your angry doom and gloom about the Gators, and enjoy our curb-stomping of Iowa today? Pick your complaining back up tomorrow.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Durty, you're really ought to lighten up, enjoy life as a Gator a little bit more. You b*tch worse than my ex-wife ever did when things aren't going well, but you yawn when we win a bowl game 30 - 3. Can't you take one day off from your angry doom and gloom about the Gators, and enjoy our curb-stomping of Iowa today? Pick your complaining back up tomorrow.
I finally get it with Durty, :law: is banned and Rex is taking a break so he has to take up the slack..........where is gatorKev.........

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My yawn was at the arrogance of the original premise. That bc some want better than this staff we can't be allowed to enjoy a win. I enjoyed today's win very much, especially the defense. I'm flattered at your concern tho :heehee:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's a good win against a very overrated conference. I like our chances a little better today against Mich.

It was an awful game to watch for a large chunk of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb